Pig out thoughts!!!

kirstyjade

Im only day 1 of MANY many restarts and all i do is sit and plan my next big pig out, what im going to eat and drink and more eating, i dont even realise im doing it half the time

I have'nt really had any bad hunger pains but all i want is a cheese burger and fries, i sit and watch man vs food drooling over all the delish stuff on there

I think i need to come to terms with the fact im probly destined to be a great BIG fatty for the rest of my life i have zero willpower even reading all the inspirational stories on here does'nt help

Iv got to the point where i really dont see the point in living no more im digusting and hate to look at myself and i dont leave the house so noone eles has to be subjected to looking at such a hidious creature

I have noone to blame but myself, my many many years of eating utter crap has made me like this

Shall I be honest. I'm exactly the same. I was so good till 6 this evening then had a pizza and spoiled it. While eating it all I was thinking about was what I'll have tomorrow night.

1 thing I want to say is you will not be a fatty all your life if you stick to the diet and work hard. Don't give up. I know exactly how u feel because alot of the time I'm at the same point as you are right now. When I feel like this I write down some goals. I try on some clothes that are tight for me and put them out. I say to myself by the end of this week I would like to be able to fit into this. I give myself a short achievable goal.

When I wake up in the morning I try it on again and say to myself just a few inches more off my waist and it shall fit. And I absolutely love watching the food channels and making that food for myself so I have put a lock on those channels and asked a mate to change the pin so I just can't turn it on.

I'm on this site a lot of the time and I mean that. If you need to text then I'm happy to give you my number just incase you are thinking of making something or on the verge of buying something. I would love to have a buddy who understands exactly how it feels because sometimes when I read about how well people are doing I feel really guilty having eaten the biggest meal.

Last edited:
Love watching man v food haha was sat watching it earlier thinking why do I watch this whilst doing this diet but in a weird why I really enjoy it lol xx

I totally agree!!! Im going out of my way and beyond to watch man vs food, come dine, reading cookery books, smelling it, touching it, baking cakes (which i never did before!!) im dreaming about it! Started asking my 2 yr old if his dinner is really nice and gettin him to tell me that its 'lovely mummy' hahhahah we r a mad bunch!!!

Haha I've been cooking loads and making such nice stuff since being on this its weird but I really want everyone else to stuff themselves with good food and love watching them eat and I especially love sniffing food lol its almost like I'm tasting it... Everyone thinks am nuts lol xx

I even went through a phase of puttin a spoonful of pasta in my mouth chewing it a bit to get the taste then spittin it back out.... Weird!!

Lol oh I wouldnt trust myself to spit it out!!

kezzyBee said:
Love watching man v food haha was sat watching it earlier thinking why do I watch this whilst doing this diet but in a weird why I really enjoy it lol xx

I love that programme I watch it though cos makes me feel Sick looking at what he eats

kezzyBee said:
Haha I've been cooking loads and making such nice stuff since being on this its weird but I really want everyone else to stuff themselves with good food and love watching them eat and I especially love sniffing food lol its almost like I'm tasting it... Everyone thinks am nuts lol xx

I am the same I sniff my kids tea before I give it them

Hi guys
Its good to know im not alone feeling like this i thought i was going mad, if i cant eat food i need to watch other ppl eat, food is constantly on my mind and alot if the time i give in hence the "day1" again i feel im fine all day but then come 6pm i just want to stuff my face and it gets to the point where i'll start an argument with whoevers around just to let some steam off, and i also find i could he sat down watching tv and all of a sudden iv got tears rolling down my eyes i realy am an emotional wreck while on CD

The furthest iv ever got was day 15 and that was june 2011

My lifes a misery at the best of times (because of my weight) but im even more unhappy on CD

I just dont know what to do, i mean im in bed now and have all the best intentions to stick to it tomorrow buy when tomorrow comes its a whole different story

Do i give up and stop wasting my money on a diet i just dont stick to? Or carry on trying even tho i fail at every hurdle?

kirstyjade said:
Hi guys
Its good to know im not alone feeling like this i thought i was going mad, if i cant eat food i need to watch other ppl eat, food is constantly on my mind and alot if the time i give in hence the "day1" again i feel im fine all day but then come 6pm i just want to stuff my face and it gets to the point where i'll start an argument with whoevers around just to let some steam off, and i also find i could he sat down watching tv and all of a sudden iv got tears rolling down my eyes i realy am an emotional wreck while on CD

The furthest iv ever got was day 15 and that was june 2011

My lifes a misery at the best of times (because of my weight) but im even more unhappy on CD

I just dont know what to do, i mean im in bed now and have all the best intentions to stick to it tomorrow buy when tomorrow comes its a whole different story

Do i give up and stop wasting my money on a diet i just dont stick to? Or carry on trying even tho i fail at every hurdle?

Don't give up next time u wanna cheat com on here and talk to us lot instead let us talk u out of it cx

I used to get a bath and get in bed really early and watch the soaps in my first week it used to really help. I'd just stay up there til I fell asleep to keep me away from the kitchen xx

Iv woken up today full of energy and with all the best intentions but we shall see what the day brings, night time is my down fall X

These thoughts DO go, i promise.
When i started 14 and a half weeks ago all i thought about was pasta, indian take away & kfc. I kept thinking and imagining when i'd next have one..
14 weeks on, i detest the idea of food.
I went shopping with my best friend yesterday and she forced me to go to nando's with her, all i had was a salad, dry with no dressing,
i managed 5 mouthfulls and just felt ill.

LOL! I remember smelling my daughters toast for ages in week 2, god knows how I managed to put it back down in one piece! xxx

standrewsbride23 said:
How are you doing huni? xxx

Iv given up and come off the CWP, and im now at SW

I just found it to hard i was just so upset all the time and having horrible thoughts

Iv lost a further 9lb since monday but have mainly been eating mixed fruits salad for breakfast lunch and dinner

Hopefully i will stick to it as i feel alot happier doing it this way X

Back