Piggy no more

whoop whoop 6.5 off this week! That's more like it!!Had an extra 2 days as my usual weigh in is on a Wednesday but it will all even out in the end. I got my first stone rosette since starting CWP (I have lost almost 3 since the beginning) so I'm happy! Also have gone from size 28 jeans to size 22! IMG_1109.JPGpT5AiZl1RDWD7HcBLLY0NA.jpg

Why are my trackers not updaaattiiiing???

What a lovely picture. Congrats on the whoosh loss. Ooooo I wish someone would give me a rosette! How much have you lost and how far to go (can’t see ticker on mobiles). Have a great week x

Here you go Whizzy. You deserve it! :) :) :)

Blue%20Well%20Done%20Rosette_149069.jpg

Lost 3.5lbs this week so I'm happy with that!! Especially when it was a 5 day weigh-in.

I've lost 19.5lbs in 5 weeks on Cambridge, and 42.5 overall.

Well after a crappy week last week where I stayed the same, and a stressful week this week which I may or my not write about later, I have lost 4lns. Very happy with that :)

I never did write about my crappy week. First I'll tell you what I lost this week....8lbs!!! Don't ask me how, I have no idea LOL. I'm really pleased with that. Got my 2 stone rosette (3 stone 12 lost overall)I even have a progress pic ...I can see a difference now...I couldn't before. (why do tickers take so long to update?)
IMG_1790.JPG

And now my crappy week...it's not just last week...this will affect me for a while to come...Last week my youngest children's dad was found dead...we will never know if it was an accident or suicide but he fell from a crane on a building site (he didn't work there) and died instantly. Although we weren't together any more, and he wasn't the best partner when we were, he did love his kids. So it's been a hell of a week tbh.

Hi Bluebell, what an amazing weigjt loss you have had already...well done.
And what really horrible and sad news about your ex, I'm.so sorry to hear it

Thank you both. I'm OK. I mean you just have to go on right?

Last week I gained 1lb-I hadn't cheated but I hadn't had my water either so I think that had an effect. This week I lost 5lbs and here is an up to date photo from week 1 and today

IMG_2102.JPG

So it's been a while. I've left CWP and am doing Exante for now. I simply couldn't afford it. I struggled a lot after my ex's death which has resulted in only a tiny bit of weight coming off but I am back now and motivated!.It's my holiday in 6 weeks. I won't have lost as much as I wanted but it's still better than I was to begin with right? I'm sticking to it like glue now for the next 6 weeks so fingers crossed for good results and getting rid of excess fat.

Nice to see you back Bluebell, I was wondering how you were getting on.You should have a good few weeks now that you are focussed.

Nice to see you back Bluebell, I was wondering how you were getting on.You should have a good few weeks now that you are focussed.
Thank you! I am determined. I made myself a 42 day challenge chart and will cross off all the days as I do them :)

Well hello ketosis, nice to see you. That'll make it easier :)

Back