Piggy no more

Yep still Friday and it's not budged all week. Think I will maybe switch to not weighing daily. Or at least not update my ticker daily so I have something to update when this happens. It's still a 5lb loss...just all at the beginning of the week lol

So my son (8 )really upset me yesterday. The kids and I were talking and I joked that my life would be too boring to write about and my daughter mentioned fan fiction. My son piped up with " if they write about you it would be fat fiction". Not gonna lie, that hurt. I felt really discouraged after that yesterday and still do tbh. I know he's only 8 but still...

Ah hun, kids can say horrible things but without meaning it. You're doing amazing so don't let this get you down. I'm sure he didn't mean it to be taken the way you have taken it and I'm sure if he realised he would be horrified.
Don't be discouraged, keep going, you're doing fab :)
Well done on your 5lb loss this week, that's great for a week!

So I had a bad week last week and stopped posting-always a bad move...anyway I am back on track now and have changed my weigh in day to Tuesday in an attempt to combat the self sabotage on Mondays when I am in London and near a vast supply of my weakness-Korean food LOL

I'm back in ketosis so it's all good and I have lost what I gained last week plus an extra 2lbs. I'm still doing my book-I guess it kept me from going totally wild so it did help.

So a small loss of 2lbs this week, but that's since last Friday so not a full week. Will keep going :)

So I had a bad week last week and stopped posting-always a bad move...anyway I am back on track now and have changed my weigh in day to Tuesday in an attempt to combat the self sabotage on Mondays when I am in London and near a vast supply of my weakness-Korean food LOL

I'm back in ketosis so it's all good and I have lost what I gained last week plus an extra 2lbs. I'm still doing my book-I guess it kept me from going totally wild so it did help.

So a small loss of 2lbs this week, but that's since last Friday so not a full week. Will keep going :)

Well done on losing 2lb. That's a great loss!

The kids had pizza today so I escaped to the bath. Ouch. Bad move. I have blisters on 5 of my toes and they are red raw and now it really hurts :( But it kept me away from the pizza thankfully LOL

How has the start to the new year go for you?
Well as you can tell by my conspicuous absence it didn't go well. LOL. I gained some weight back. sigh. I have come to the conclusion that I absolutely MUST have the support of a consultant. I just can't do it alone. I've tried so many times. So I'm restarting Cambridge on Friday as I'm going to Korea again in August and suddenly realised that I would be bigger than last time if I didn't get a move on. I can't afford TDR, so I will be doing step 3 I think but if I don't lose weight well on it I will have to just find the extra money somehow. I'm really sick of failing at losing weight over and over again.

Change of plan-am seeing my consultant today and not waiting till Friday. The sooner the better. I'm not a fan of afternoon weigh ins but for this first one it won't matter and I can hopefully change to mornings next week.

Hope it goes well and nice to see you back

Thank you-it did go well and I am feeling very motivated right now. A bit nervous about the whole step 3 thing tbh as I haven't done it before. I keep thinking I won't lose anything on it.

Ive noidea aboutCambridge, what is step 3
It's 2 meal replacements (I've always done just meal replacements before), plus 150cals for breakfast, 400 cals for dinner and 200ml skimmed milk....the food part worries me.

So today has gone OK diet wise but crap in all other ways. I had to take my dog to the vets to be put to sleep...I'm gutted and will miss her so much but she had lost so much weight and wasn't even wagging her tail anymore, not eating even favourite food like chicken and sausages. She was 13.5 so it was time to let her go.
So now I am just feeling sad.
But I managed to not have chocolate or any other comfort food that I would normally have had. I still have one more pack to have today (had porridge for breakfast, a Korean dinner called bibimbap(homemade so I could weigh it all), cappucino shake...I don't really want the last shake but I know I have to have it.
Adding a photo of my Milly
IMG_20190328_161051.jpg

Oh no, thats terrible to hear about Milly. Big hugs coming your way.

Day 4 and I've been 100% since the beginning. I'm enjoying the meals. I just hope the weight loss is good.

Great to hear that you've been keeping on track and so sorry to hear about Milly, bless her. It is so hard when we lose pets but a huge well done for not comfort eating or falling into bad habits
Thank you...it's been really weird without her, and also been weird not turning to food for comfort. But I'm staying strong!!

My backpack was really heavy yesterday so I decided to weigh it thinking it must weigh at least a stone or even 2. Nope it weighed 10lbs...I've lost 4 backpacks!!! But...how did I ever manage to walk around with that extra weight???? Carrying one was bad enough...4??? And there are still at least 10 of those to go on my body...I might float away once they're gone!!

Back