Piggy no more

Thats excellent news. You sound revived :) Good work. Being busy is a definite help. I've been deep cleaning everything, I think maybe overdoing it a little so less power today ha!

Hope you have a great day x

So it turns out my floor is so uneven where I've been weighing that it's actually incorrect. My actual weight is 16 lb heavier according to the spot I put it in where the floor is stable. So I now have to add 16lb to my start weight. UGH. It's so annoying that I have that extra weight to lose now.Not giving up though. Just will take a little bit longer. I had an awesome loss this week too...15.6lbs. The actual loss is fine-I tested it with my daughter weighing herself and my son individually and then both at the same time with her holding him and it went up by the right amount in both parts of the floor...just 16lbs less on the uneven part sigh. I also tested a bag of cat litter in the uneven spot and the stable spot and it was 16lbs apart in both places. Just feels like I've gone backwards.

It's just so disheartening isn't it? My floors are all so uneven it sucks

I wasn’t worried, you’re on it, just gutted you feel deflated by it. Stupid floor!
At least I had another scale to compare it with so I knew it's not the scale itself. Just the stupid floor

Argh, what a pain! But it doesn't take away the weight that you have done so well to lose so just reset in your head and keep going. You've got this!
Yep that's what I'm trying to do but until I get down to what it was I will feel like I'm not making progress you know?

I've started exercising-only 20 mins a day and a low impact workout

I've done 5 days so far...when do I start to feel better? LOL
In all seriousness I am getting used to it. I hate the thought of starting it but when I've done it I feel proud of myself. My plan is to do the same workout until it's easy and then move to a new one. I don't want to start anything too quickly and give up.

Wooo 6 days done and I'm still alive haha It was ever so slightly easier today and dare I say almost fun? Definitely feels good to have carried on every day. Diet is going well too. Will have a smaller loss it seems this week but that's OK...can't expect huge losses every week(would be nice though LOL)
It's a lovely day and the kids are out again clearing the garden. I'm staying in as there's still no way of sitting out there and also I still have that dry patch on my face so I don't want to make it worse by going out. I have the windows open though and it's lovely.
I'm feeling really positive today about this diet. I'm so pleased I decided to do it and found the products I use. I have a huge box of Exante stuff that I will be selling I think as I just won't use them now I've found NewYou. The carbs are higher (still not as high as CD though) and I'm really carb sensitive. Just don't want to mess with what's working well.

Another day done and stuck to 100%. Weigh in on Tuesday. Fingers crossed.

Day 7 of exercise done. I sweated so much today. I hope my sweat took the fat cells with it LOL

Great to read that you're so positive again. Well done on the exercise and I'm sure you will get a good result on the scales tomorrow :)
Fingers crossed.

Back