PiiNK PunKs Randomings [[DIARY + OT]] 2009-Wenever Baybeee!! =D.

Hey Kira,

Just read this whole thread and my god, it sure has been tough for you hasnt it!

SO.... MASSIVE HUGS, MASSIVE CONGRATS AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK XXX

A womens Nightmare...

So yeah a week ago was prescribed with antibiotics to help with my mouth.....well bad lip piercing.. which has been removed on saturday and had no problems with it soooo far it seems to be healing nicely.. but anyways....

i developed a burning and uncomfy feeling constantly in a place where its kinda embarrasin to admit.. i thought i was gunna die and thought alsorts.. then sumone said oh sounds like thrush... i researched it and at the top of the thrush page it says that antibiotics get rid of the good bacteria in teh body which can cause yeast infections (thrush) so yeah teh weekends been a painful one..

Went docs this morning and got teh meds for it =[ and was told that exercise makes thrush worse.. so im hoping that this problem sorts out very very sooon... coz knowing exercise is gunna make it worse makes me feel uncomfy and worried bout gaining/ not loosing.

but yeah pretty much all thats happened with me....

not weighed myself lately so not sure how im doing wioth weightloss but i know even though ive been really down i havent had anything i shouldnt have and im sticking to low fat 100 percent.

=] hope everyones good. x

Get Well Soon!

Meds will sort it quickly chick and you'll be back on that treadmill :whacky068:

ow...ow...ow... i know exactly how you feel with the antibiotics and itching!!!! not plesant. i usually drink 4 probiotic drinks when i have it but i dont know how they would do while taking xenical.
i hope you are feeling better soon and that the meds kick in soon.
my daughter has had a few lip piercings and has eventually had to take them out, i think sometimes they just dont take..
hope you get your new one soon
keep up the good dieting xxxxx

Morning Punkii, yes thrush is very unpleasant love, you can get a one off tablet to cure that.

Hugs to you girl :D
Don't worry about the piercing, you can get it re-done in about 6 weeks.
I've had to take the surface bars out i had in my cleavage.... They were rejecting quite bad. Now it looks like I have 2 pink maggots crawling up my chest!!! I hope they go away =]

hey hunny!!!

sorry i not been on ya thread i alwayys forget to go to the diaries bit!! sowwwy!!

hope u r feelin better babes!! Stupid fake lip piercer(sp??hehe)

hugzzz

xxx

Heya punkii, hows my fav punk? =] Hope you're keeping well. I cant sign on msn cos of some crappy error i'll try get on later tonight x

hey everyone and thanks for the well wishes =D
i took my meds a few days ago for it and its nearly all back to normal.

heyy red thats okay. im not online much myself lol... just been catching up with things and having a fb addiction on a new game on there..

well yesterday i was feeling run down and stuff fed up bored and all that stuff and i knew its coz of my lack of gym so i thought ahhh screw this i gotta go gym , decided to go and did 45 mins cardio in gym then a 30 mins cardio weights class with instructors.. it was fun , came home and felt brill and much more happier alert ect..

it made me see how much we all need exercise to stay mentally fit.. it does make a difference...

having a good day today.. hope everyone else is too? xx

I'm good thanks PiinK! Glad to see your feeling a bit better :) x

Hi punkii, exercise does help you feel good doesn't it love.

jim i cant tell you how great it does make me feel lol..

today was my biggg exercise day , i go to the gym do a session then go to a hour hip hop cardio dance class... then 45 mins of fast swimming... i just got bk now and feeeeel tired keep falling asleep. but i know i feel all relaxed and great lol..

my thrush has cleared now wooohooo..

treated myself to a few new stuff today , a new bag its nice funky black with white poka dots and big buckles... a blk n white skull scarf , 2 tops for the gym on offer two for ten pound and some nose studs lil stars about 12 in all diff colors woohooo..

Also spoke to a piercer who looked at my lip and said it should heal in 4 weeks and that he thinks she hit a vein in my lip which is why it messed up like it did ahhhhhhhh the cheek of her touching my lip lol..

anyways hope everyones doing great

nite all.. xxx

I love reading your diary piink :) Glad you felt better after the gym! x

yeay!! glad your back to narmal again!! pesky anit biotics hehehe

shoppin trip sounds amazing!!

wen i canny be bothered to go to gym i KNOW i have to go and it lifts my mood a rite treat i float up the drive when i walk home hehehe

have a good day babes

xx

Glad to see your feeling better X

Well not really written much for the last few days on minis had a mad busy time in my world lately...

well weightloss still going better then i could ever wish for.. the lump on my lip is currently nearly flat and gone , but as the dentist has referred me to the hospital to get it removed/looked at i feel more posistive...

im full of aches and pains but damm i feel good as they are a result of all the exercise i been doing ..

monday was at gym
yesterday was swimming none stop for a hour n half-two hours. plus hours on the dance dance revolution game on the wii (its my new addiction lol.
today was a gym session one hour then a hour n half swimming i feeeel good lol...

but a bit achey lol....

tomoz i have gym , hip hop dancing then im off to the jacuzzi , steam room and suana and on friday i have gym then aqua aerobics...

busy busy busy...

for tea i just had turkey salad , and kiwi , melon and grapes for desert.. tastyyyyyy..

xx

Glad to hear all is well with you PiinK :) Thought you had fallen off the face of the earth lol or with so much loss, floated away with a strong gust of wind xx.

Anyway - my dinner was better :p Posted on your facebook what I had lol x

Back