PiiNK PunKs Randomings [[DIARY + OT]] 2009-Wenever Baybeee!! =D.

You are still going great guns with the exercise, you wear me out just reading it:D

Toning Tables and my injuries!!...

Just how far is a human willing to go to get to where they want to be , how many injuries will i have to sustain and how much stronger will they make me in the end...

I finally took the courage and walked into one of those posh and intimidating beauty salons , i felt nervous and lacked confidence but once i was inside the lady who knew i was coming greeted me and said " hey your kiira right" so instantly i felt welcomed.. she was lovely and knew just how to put people at ease... she took me round the tables and it took 49 minutes to complete the 8 toning tables in positions i'd never dream of getting into haha!!... she introduced me to all the regular ladies and really made me feel at home.. i even started chatting to a few of the girls that were using the tables too!!..

After the toning tables were the powerplate and the toning balls...weird isnt the word .. i had to stand in a squat position for 8 minutes on a vibro plate that moved faster then the highest spin on my washing machine or thats what it felt like at least lol... Agony with a capital A!!!!.. i felt like my legs wud explode.... but i managed to walk away at the end so no damage right??..

well this morning i woke up and wow my neck being sore and felt so stiff , rung them up and she explained that coz the plates and tables use's all muscles never used before or not used much , it will be sore just like after exercising after long periods of not.. so the aches will go thankfully....

All in all i found out that even though im sore and injured , i just took a big step to a stronger , fitter and deffo more confident me... i never thought id be the type to even have the guts to go in them places let alone use them regually but i booked in for 3 sessions this week of all 3 , tables , plates and vibro ball.. for 16 quid... so thats over 4 and half hours of treatments for that price that isnt too bad ... lets hope i see results .. ill let you all know!!.

My lips doing okay today.. cant wait to get the referral to get the lump removed though but every day is a day closer i guess..so yay!!...

and weightloss wise ive lost 3lbs this month already soooo things are on the up..

just gunna watch a horror movie lol.. hope it scares a few pounds away lol.

xxx

haha hmmm well you could move and denounce all knowledge of coventry , i think i would loool.

Check the rudeness biatch!!!! :p;)

Love ya really.

Thought id have a nosey at your diary thingamabob and wow. I cant believe some of the stuff I read, but im not going to hang on the past, Im going to tell you that you are amazing, you have done so well and come so far already, you are a brilliant mate and have inspired me alot, albeit not as much energy as you but im sure ill get there!

Keep on keepin on and we wont be able to see you soon you will be that thin ;)

Love ya lots MEEEEE xxx

awww well what ya doin back on here :p.. its nice to see you back chicka xx... ure lovely!!

and i wish ill be that slim but who knows the way things are goin huh.. you will get there too u know that...

love ya tooo

my sister from another mother ect ect haha.

xxx

yo kira!!!!!!! that is fab! Confidence is soooo much better than weight loss!

now u found a little can we share pleasE?

xxxxxxxxxx

I see your going great still Kiira :) and great to see the confidence just building all the time - Loved the blue hair by the way hehe :D

AHHHH i wondered what you meant by the blue hair but now i know!! lol.. haha thankyou alan.

wellll today is one of them days you know in your head your doing great but you feel like your not , its hard when these days happen .. but push on threw i shall =)

Feeling lot more confident in myself.. i was even whistled at today by a guy in a car driving past lol (i knew him it turns out)..but made me feel more confident , especially since i was drenched in rain and sure i looked like a drowned rat lol..

Lips still having a down day lol its been down for at least 4 days now.. lets hope it stays this way...

ive been to a few of the toning table sessions and to be honest not sure if they working as of yet i think it's in approx ten sessions you know if they worked when you measure yourself.. i certainly feel more energetic and flexiable tho so bonus =)...and my skin does feel firmer in areas.

my scales are making me very happy i should buy my scales something nice haha. >.<

Spent some time on Dance dance revolution i love itttt!!... ate a healthy tea and now im going to try some new exercise dvds i've got taebo ones lol.

just updated my goal weight to my details on here and saw that i need to loose around 70lbs still... hmm it seems like such a lot when i say it like that.. its a gud job i have wonderful people around me to make me realise that its not a lot if i pace myself and think about how far ive come already... and i know i can do this.... its what i live and breathe to be honest.

hope everyones great x

AHHHH i wondered what you meant by the blue hair but now i know!! lol.. haha thankyou alan.

wellll today is one of them days you know in your head your doing great but you feel like your not , its hard when these days happen .. but push on threw i shall =)

Feeling lot more confident in myself.. i was even whistled at today by a guy in a car driving past lol (i knew him it turns out)..but made me feel more confident , especially since i was drenched in rain and sure i looked like a drowned rat lol..

Lips still having a down day lol its been down for at least 4 days now.. lets hope it stays this way...

ive been to a few of the toning table sessions and to be honest not sure if they working as of yet i think it's in approx ten sessions you know if they worked when you measure yourself.. i certainly feel more energetic and flexiable tho so bonus =)...and my skin does feel firmer in areas.

my scales are making me very happy i should buy my scales something nice haha. >.<

Spent some time on Dance dance revolution i love itttt!!... ate a healthy tea and now im going to try some new exercise dvds i've got taebo ones lol.

just updated my goal weight to my details on here and saw that i need to loose around 70lbs still... hmm it seems like such a lot when i say it like that.. its a gud job i have wonderful people around me to make me realise that its not a lot if i pace myself and think about how far ive come already... and i know i can do this.... its what i live and breathe to be honest.

hope everyones great x

Its great that you were whistled at whether they knew you or not, always makes you feel better ;)

Good to hear the lip is being good lol, defo hope it stays taht way and you are able to get it repierced soon enough!

I tried toning tables at the gym I used to go to, used to use them every time, I dont know if they worked but they were fun as you did sod all lol

You should defo buy your scales something....like ermm ...pretty stickers lol :p

TaeBo FTW!! I havent tried it yet but I downloaded some by (bugger I cant remember his name- black dude! )Just need to get round to having the energy to try them lol.

Well you are doing great, and 70lbs may seem alot but you have lost over that already in such a short time, it will go before you know it the rate you are losing ~:)

Love ya xx

cheers chick :) and is the guy called billy blanks? i love his dvds lol hes motivating lol.

and yeah i know i lost over that its just the number thats daunting huh ? lol xxxxx

Kiira you ARE doing this and you WILL meet your goal........you have proved your determination already and i just know you are gona go all the way baby!!

Last edited:
hey kira!

i KNOW u will do this u r amazing! woooop woooop

love katie
xxx

Ps did u do that work out that justin said was great for fat burning? U know with a barbell and the complex a or b? do u know what i mean?

lol i didnt try it in the end kae , i already do sooo much finding time to do more is proving hard , but the show must go on .. did u try it ? and how you gettin on at the gym?? xx

hope everyones great x

Kiira,

70lbs when compared to what you have lost really isn't that much :)

You have the drive - the determination - and your working your ass off in the gym etc.

It will happen before you know it x

You have done bloody brilliant so far!

Back