Pilates?

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by Rela, 16 January 2009 Social URL.

1. Rela

Rela Wannabe Lean!!!

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.4%)
    Diet:
    Low Carb / Wii Fit LOL
    I have always liked Yoga and Pilates but just haven't had the chance to do it very often with shifts and kids and stuff. But I got toooooooooootally sucked in by an advert on telly this morning for a Pilates chair that does what the boxes at the gym used to do (do they still use those? LOL). Anyway, it was far too expensive so I trundled off to eBay across the net and have a bid on one now (ends sunday I think).
    I'm hoping with the weightloss + the chair I can turn my empty baby bag belly into something resembling Pink's or Gwen Stefani's (hubbys favourite celeb ladies LOL). Anyone any experience with Pilates? Any tips? :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. totty

totty Personal Trainer

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(21.94%)
    Diet:
    My own
    I do pilates twice a week and would recommend to anyone :D

But what boxes are you on about?? i dont understand :(

4. Rela

Rela Wannabe Lean!!!

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(4.4%)
    Diet:
    Low Carb / Wii Fit LOL
    They used to be like stools that looked like boxes and you pushed things down on them with your legs :) many years ago LOL

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.