Pills

Emmy_lu

Silver Member
Hey fellow lipotrimmers
i have a slight problem I wondered if anyone could help with. I have to take 2 sugar coated iron tablets a day for my anemia. I've been avoiding them due to not wanting to come out of ketosis but then I passed out so doctor says I have to take them for at least a month. My question is - will this take me out of ketosis and slow down my weight loss? Does anyone else take sugar coated pills and if so has it affected you.
Thank you in advance x

Maybe have a chat with your pharmacist, they should know what the iron tablet contain and what effect it would have on ketosis. Or try the liquid form of iron instead, the iron tablets upset my nan's stomach so she takes the liquid(or bottle blood as she calls it lol!) and its every bit as effective. You're so close to your goal it'd be a shame to stop but nobody wants to see you fainting for the sake of 4lbs :)

Thanks cath ill ask them on Monday when I get weighed although hoping it will be my last week before I refeed (yay) knowing my luck I won't lose nothing this week lol x

Back