Pin head

oh my god! MM turkey neck makes it sound even worse!!! but very seasonal! lol!
im thinking of getting some heave duty expensive neck cream! it makes me look my age! ggrrrr!

Actually, scientific studies have shown that expensive is not always the best. Oil of Olay was well rated! MM

really? might give that a blast then! anythings better than turkeys!

I have been buying a lot of the Avon Anew products, too. By way of endorsement (look at my picture) -- I am 48 and that photo is not very old.

MM

Another cheap cream fan!!!!!

Ive used Nivea & Olay for years & years since i was a teen and am told i dont look my age *thanks peeps lol* but is it down to genetics>???

*ponders*

I used to use Nivea, but now use molton brown. I have an EXCESSIVELY ridiculously oily skin! so have to be careful or i look like an oil slick! most of the avon creams are too rich for me, and they dont seem to do an anti aging 'light' lotion! its all thick creams! and they dont do a neck cream i dont think... shame as you certainly dont look your age MM!
I've just turned 40 last month (hense the diet! didnt want to be fat AND 40!!) so im a bit more sensitive about the 'turkey' (!) neck issue!

Sorry Aly... Thanks for the complimenmt.

The TN thing is kind of the American equivalent of "Bingo Wings". (I thought that was the funniest things I'd ever heard. It is so apt.) The Turkey Neck bit is from Boston Legal -- one of the characters: Alan Shore -- had a thing for older women. He liked the "waddle" (i.e. Turkey Neck).

And, Mrs. Essex is right -- genetics plays a large part. My gran had 8 kids and no stretch marks. I had two (one 9 lbs 4 oz and the other 10 lbs 2 oz) and no stretch marks. Collagen.

MM

Back