Pink N Whites

babymable

Just to let people know I was in The Poundshop today and they are selling
Pink N Whites 16pk for £1, not sure if its all Poundshops are just the one where I live but just thought I would give people a heads up.
They are also carrying some of the Weight Watchers line of sauces and Naan Breads as well as the cake slices and cookies.

I love pink n whites, but see I would just sit there and eat them all :D

how much fat and calories are in 1 pink and whites?? thanks

Plus Homebargains are doing the weight watchers choc chip cookies. I would also eat the lot :eek: so I didn't get any.

I did get from Asda though some weight watchers ice cream desserts - 4 for £1 :D

ICE CREAM? :O
everyone that works at WW are actually geniuses, the other day i had a lemon cheesecake yoghurt and im not joking it tasted exactly like eating the real thing, amazing (small things etc etc!!)

xx

I think Pink & Whites are cheaper at the supermarket. I got an 8 pack at Asda for something like 40p

The ones at Asda is a 6pk for .41p so it does work out a bit cheaper for the 16 pk,
Clueless - Thanks for letting us know about Home Bargains, I never heard of it but for other people who have one nearby it would be better for them to get the Pink N Whites from there since they are cheaper.

HAve you guys ever heard of putting them in microwave for 30 seconds to make them go goooey? Apparantly they are awwwwwwwwwwwwsooomeeeeeee!!!! LOl

love katie

xx

LOL, I have never heard that but I think I may try. If anyone has tried it let me know what its like.

I had NO IDEA that pink and whites were so low in fat/cals - I'm off to the Pound Shop and lunchtime, I know our local one stocks them - that's the after dinner snacks sorted out for this week, then :)

Back