Pink Punk [[DATS MEE!!!]] HITS 101LBS LOSS!!

Waheyyy waheyyy!

i did it guys .. when i first joined this forum i thought how the hell do you lose 100lbs?? it was like a distant dream .. Something i could never imagine myself typing about ever... yet today was my 6th monthly weigh in starting xenical and in total i have now lost... drum rolls

***Dummm Dummm Deee***

101lbs !!!!!!

101 lbs?? omg lol.. i never thought id ever say that number myself thats 7.2 stones and just over 30 percent of my overall body weight....in 6 months =D...

I want you all to know when i started this i was so against the idea of these tablets i didnt think they will work i didnt have a ounce of hope in me at all , but i kept going and soon the results starting showing .. im far away from my goals still i have another 3 or 4 stone to loose.. but now i am feeling happier more confident in the fact that i CAN and WILL get to my goals.. and i WILL maintain my weight..

100lbs? ahhh i cant keep myself for saying that i cant believe it!!

LOL... sorry to do your head in i just wanted you all to see you can and will do this just the same as me , and i know how it is when you first start ..

So keep smiling everyone...

:0clapper::winner::0clapper:
you rock well done you! fantastic - love reading your post's they give me joy!
here's to the next 4 well done chuck x

WOW WOW WOW!!! What an amzing loss and in such a short space of time too, you go girlie! You must be over the moon! x

What an amazing achievement, well done!! Keep it up and you will be at your end target in no time, well done again!! xx

haha jim , we both started out at almost the same :p. and thankyou honey x

thanks everyone your all really nice =D

that is truly amazing your such an inspiration :D Well done!!

x

Damn! what an achievement love. Well done, you must look fabulous now darling. :bliss:

Back