Pink Punk [[DATS MEE!!!]] HITS 101LBS LOSS!!

WOW - well done, you must be so proud of yourself!!

Well done piink, you are an inspiration, you really have dedicated yourself and worked hard and now you are reaping the rewards, keep going. I can't wait to see you at goal.

Big, big congrats!!
You look very pretty, btw.
So many lbs in such a short time, this is amazing!

I have such a long way to go and even after 2 weeks it stopped working for me....

i only joined today and was only thinking to myself "me, loose 100 lbs or more, not a change"
well done sweetheart.. xxx

I agree, our punkii is a star and gorgeous with it. :)

thanks for the kind words everyone =D ..
i feel fab .. another while to go yet before im comfy with myself but i do like myself more and more with each day that goes by.. im so glad i got my act together :) x

Well done :D
Can i ask along with the tablets and healthy eating did you excerise? And how. I just started taking Xenical but i need to follow it with excerise. Again well done.

yeah i have been to the gym everyday for the last 6 months... i do hip hop dancing and squash every week and go swimming twice a week.. im pretty active but i love it..

i first started off walking , walking is great if your not used to exercise and u soon get fitter...play musik loud as you walk i love it

what weight where you when you first started going to the gym? :D

23 stones n 2lbs :) i was nervous unfit but i dont think i could be where i am if i didnt pluck up that courage to go ... i just got under 16 stone (y 1/4 of a pound ) today :)

Welldone! And i booked my induction for friday :D Wish me luck.

Punkii you rock! And you're looking smoking! WELL DONE

Well done Pink Punk a great achievement and very inspirational :)

Piink you are absolutely fabulous! Such an inspiration to us all!

You look absolutely stunning! Long may the great losses continue and you'll be at goal in no time at all!

X

Back