Pink - Tripping on pebbles rather than climbing mountains

Hairdressers was good, really short at the back with long at the front, kinda like Victoria Beckham's, but shorter at the back...oh and flourescent pink.
With some pink dye it washes out, but the one I have just doesnt, so yet, it has to be bleached out before it'll go a normal colour.
Lots of people look at it, which is kind of the point, means they're not looking at the rest of me. Funny stuff though, kids are like fascinated with it, I'va had kids fall off bikes or walk into people coz they were staring.

CRAVINGS. This is the first time I'va had proper cravings since I started the whole healthy eating, there's a cream cake in the fridge and cookies in the cupboard. I think it's coz I missed lunch coz I was too busy driving to and from cardiff n helping people move stuff into storage etc.

how's everyone doing?

Oh that must be so hard to resist, when i'm in college I walk through asda to get my lunch and i'm always being tempted by deals like two creamcakes for £1, you can get two big bags of cookies for £1.50, it's torture!

No! Don't be tempted to eat Ben&Jerry's!!!

Week 1-4: 17.5lbs Week 4-8: 14lbs
club_10_award.jpg
2_stone.jpg
slimmer_of_week.jpg
x4
slimmer_of_month_May.jpg

Oh that must be so hard to resist, when i'm in college I walk through asda to get my lunch and i'm always being tempted by deals like two creamcakes for £1, you can get two big bags of cookies for £1.50, it's torture!

It's even worse if you go to the supermarket at the end of the day, bags of doughnuts, boxes of cakes or crusty bread rolls are always reduced to just a few pence. I've been doing well resisting, although the problem is not just about how I love cake but also how hard I find it to turn down such a bargain :8855:

Last edited:
HAAHAHA RIGBY! too true man.

Yeh I try not to go shopping when I'm hungry, it leads to badness!

I'm quite proud I resisted all of the snacks last night, did eat a heinous amount of licorice, which is low fat, duno about the calories though.

Again, havent done any exercise today, have been reading my new book (bullet of the anita blake series if anyone knows it). I am going for a really long walk tomorrow, have backmailed the mother into showing me the local country walk (I've only just moved to this town), so that should be nice.

Off to kent on monday (Where I'm originally from) so I'll be hanging out with mates n going to the country park n doing some long walks there...might be drinking as well though, so there's calories in that...oh well.

How is everyone?

I was doing good until I realised the WW sliced 'tiny' cakes are 4.5 syns each ... and I had 3! (daily allowance 5-15 syns) Oh well... I'm deffinitely going to the gym tomorrow!

Week 1-4: 17.5lbs Week 4-8: 14lbs
club_10_award.jpg
2_stone.jpg
slimmer_of_week.jpg
x4
slimmer_of_month_May.jpg

Aww noo! How annoying!

I found out something awesome, a 30g bowl of coco pops has less calories than 2 of those big shredded wheat things, had cocopops for breakfast today obv, lol.

Hopefully off for a walk later.

ooh, i love coco pops! im gonna check them out for next weeks shop, they're WAYY nicer than shredded wheat!

hope you enjoy your walk!

Hahaha yeh I was amazed. 30g isnt masses but it's enough to keep you going unil elevensies (banana) lol.

My walk got cancelled, it's absoluetly chucking it down! Will defo make up for it next week!

Today's been good, Pride and Prejudice has been on tv (the BBC version) so I've been watching that, also spent about 3 hours in a new shop that has loooads of house-y things, so I've bought a load of presents for everyone I'm seeing next week, mostly baby stuff, all of my mates are either preggers or already have kids, lol.

Whatcha all been up to?

I'm currently in the process of being VERY naughty! Eating a pudding for one, choux buns filled with cream custard covered in alcoholic chocolate sauce, 250 calories, but sod it. lOl. I'll be so annoyed with myself later, but they were sitting int he fridge looking at me...

Makes you realise though, I used to eat a whole family sized box of the same thing in one sitting, which would have been like 2000 calories...crikey...

It's just a one off, and that many calories isn't sooo bad. Weightwatchers do some great chocolatey products if you are craving it, I think I saw weightwatchers chocolate eclairs at tescos! Not totally low calorie obviously but good for a treat now and then that doesn't ruin your diet.

Sounds like you are having a good day. What is a syn? I have been cleaning the house all afternoon, I'm hoping mopping floors and scrubbing showers burns a lot of calories!

your doing well Emz, a treat occasionally doesnt hurt! x

Enjoy that treat! :) How are you today? xx

Hi Pink :)

Well done on the weight loss so far! you are doing amazingly well :D go you! You have changed your attitude to food and that's the most important part. Well done on resisting the KFC and Italian food, and you deserved the treat the other day! as long as you're good the rest of the week a treat like that doesn't do any damage :)

You are doing the same as me - calorie counting :) and I too found it amazing thinking about the stuff I used to eat... a huge pile of pasta, big baggettes and all this and that'd just be a snack and it was nearly all my calories for one day :S it's very eye opening calorie counting, I think we're learning some good lessons :)

Well hope you're having a nice day today :) the sun is shining here, it's lovely.

Take care :)

Yep, definately learning lessons, there are calories hiding where you wouldnt expect them, like bananas! OMG, lol.

Oh BTW, a bag of iced gems has less calories than a banana, amazing, obv, you still need ur fruit n veg but you could just ahve that at dinner, lol.

Oh and asda vitality cerial (their version of spcial k) only has like 130 calories a bowl, WITH MILK, it tastes like cardboard, but it's filling and it means that the extra calories can go on lunch or something, lol.

Well, I was away in kent (where I used to live) visiting mates frolm Monday to Thursday, luckily the mate I was staying with was slimming too, but I went to another mates house for dinner one night and ate LOADSSS!!! Had 3 chicken tortialla wrap things with sauce, some nachos with salsa and liek a block of cheese, some potato wedges, andddddd cheesecake, and then later had a midnight mcflurry with a different mate.....
soooo many calories.

Luckily I did a LOT of walking (prob 10 miles all in all at least) at country parks and stuff, so when I weighed myself this morning I'd broken even, no gain....no loss...but duh, lol.

Anywho, how has everyone been?

Wish I lived alone, it would make this so much easier. There's custard creams, I just wana sit n eat the whole pack (which would be 2000 cals), just had 2 (120 cals)....if they werent in the house I sure as hell wouldnt even be thinking of them...

Back