Pink - Tripping on pebbles rather than climbing mountains

ohh yeah ive had the same problem with underwired bras, being dug in to at the side by the end, i should really invest in a sports bra

I know what you guys mean because I felt the same way but honestly, try the classes as they get easier and nobody in there is bothered about the newbie. It's all in your mind.

Week 1-4: 17.5lbs Week 4-8: 14lbs Week 9-10: 9lbs

I'm good with just doing the gym atm, but I'll maybe think about classes later. My mate's trying to get me to take a spinning class with her, which I have point blank refused because she says it knackers her and she's twice as fit as I am, lol.

Yeh, sports bras are pretty damn good, and veeery stretchy, lol, I'm normally a 38-40 and they only had a 36" one and it fits great. They defo keep everything in place.

I'm actually looking foward to going to the gym tomorrow, lol.

Had an interesting dinner, had wholegrain pasta, with sweetcorn and used weighwatchers tomato soup as a sauce, and then to treat myself used a slice of low-fat cheese to melt on the top, all in all was probably about 200 cals, sexy.

Soooo weighed myself this morning and I seem to have lost 6lb...I'm suspicious of the scales tbh, lol.

Just back from the gym, did 15 mins on rowing machine and 20 mins on cross trainer, I'm dead proud of myself. :)

Hope everyone's ok, I'm off for a shower as I'm a tad sticky, lol.
rahhh!

Heyyy! that's great 6lbs off in a week!!! well done hun x

well done babe! hope you've had a good weekend x

Hey, well done :D you're doing brilliantly!

Glad you're enjoying the gym :) you are doing well with the exerciseing, first all the swimming and now going to the gym frequently :) good stuff.

That pasta meal sounds yum :) Is wholemeal pasta lower in calories then? cos i tend to avoid pasta as it seems like so many calories for such a small amount :( I used to love sitting down to a massive plateful of cheesey pasta and when I added it all up it was nearly 1000 calories for the amount I ate in one sitting! shocking! I miss it though, so am thinking wholegrain pasta with not much cheese might be an idea... still it's portion sizes with me :S i like a big, filling meal :S

Well done anyway, you're doing so well and that's an amazing loss so far! go you :D

i have pasta quite often, i find that as a dinner it doesnt really matter as i tend to have less calories in the day anyway. i think aslong as you cut your portion size down, and maybe snack on some fruit later on if your not full, its fine to have normal pasta

I don't know if wholegrain pasta is less calories, but I know that it's sposed to be better for you.

Turns out I only lost 3lb, I totally forgot last weeks weigh in, but it's still a loss, so I'm all good :)

Should be dragging my arse down the gym today really, but Mum's working in London today and I'm still not really sure how to drive to the gym, even though I've been like 3 times....directions are not my strong point, lol. Hopefully there will be one that's relly easy to get to when I'm back at uni.
Had yesterday off of the gym due to epic blisters on my hands from the rowing machine. So I really need to do some exercise today.

On a completely different note, anyone ever seen the highlander tv series, I'm devouring it atm, just started the second seriesyesterday, it's awesome, Adrian Paul is a sexy beast, lol.

How is everyone?

Ahoy, so I've been to the gym again today, did 15mins on rowing machine and 20 mins on cross trainer, want to do 5 extra mins on each tomorrow.
I should probably try some other machines, but I'm not really up for the bikes or running machines. Apparently I should try weights, but I did that on my first day and it properly hurt, lol. So yeh...When mum has some extra time to show me exactly what to do I'll give those a bash.

Going to walk into town after Loose Women to buy some proper trainers (I'm using £2 pumps from primark atm, ow!) and some of those headphones that wrap around your ears, my tragus piercing keeps on knocking one of the buds out and it's really frustrating.

P.s. Good grief, I didn't know I could sweat that much, there was an actual bead of sweat that rolled down my forehead, decidedly disguting, lol.

This weather is enough to make any one sweat! Sounds like the exercise is going well. You definately deserve some new trainers!

my tragus gets in the way too but i just keep pushing it back in! lol

Good for you! Inspiring workout! Wish I could do the same, but until I sort my knee power-walking is as good as it gets... Keep it up!

Good work! I know what you mean about the sweat, I was really disgusted by how much I could sweat when I really started excercising. Keep it up, you are sounding great!

Lost 2 lbs and got slimmer of the week & month. Total 3 stones off in 12 weeks. Quite pleased. How did you do?

The gym again this morning, 10 mins on the rowing machine (old wrist injury started to ache) and then 25 mins on cross trainer, I was goign to carry on but mum showed me how to use some of the weight machines properly, so I did ten pumps/pulls of each weight machine.
Borrowed some of those headphone doodahs that go right into your ear and they stayed in a bit longer so I'll probably invest in a pair of those, even though they're probably really bad for your hearing.

helle, I have a gammy knee and I find the cross trainer is easier on it than the treadmill because you're not slamming your feet down with every step, could be just me though.

Had a sneaky weigh in this morning because I was utterly crap and gave into my totm cravings last night and pigged out on loads of cocopops and a few bikkies, I'd put on 2lbs since I last weighed myself, so I'm back on the wagon well and truly now! Went to asda to buy some weighwatcher chicken noodle soups as they only ahve like 50cals a tin.

How's everyone? I'm too lazy to read through blogs today, lol. Had a major spam fest yesterday on here.

Managed 30 mins on cross trainer today, quite proud of myself. Only did ten mins on rowing machine though.

I did it through pure stubborn will, lol. Honest to gods thought I was going to die at about 17 mins, lol. Just try n do an extra five mins every other day at the gym.

How's you doing lovely?

Back