Pink - Tripping on pebbles rather than climbing mountains

Hi Pink,

Ohhhh dear about the hair! hope the bleaching goes ok then :)

Dont worry about the few naughty bits, it wont make too much of a difference once you get to the gym :) and besides life is for enjoying, so all in moderation like you've done :) yays.

Take care and have a good weekend :)

darkhair1.jpg
Ahoy,
So...I'm kind of getting used to the hair. I'm keeping the pink bits I have, which are underneath so they kind of poke through and brighten it up a bit, hang on:

Tis easier to show you.

Oh I like it! Its like how I used to have mine. I also used to have my lip pierced (until a month ago :( ) I got a new job and decided it was time it had to come out, but I really miss it! I had it 7 years so feel a bit like a part of me is missing!!

Like the hair though :) Good save!

Claire xx

Ok....that didn't work quite how I was expecting and the pik is huuuuge, lol. But yeh...that's the hair.

Freshstartnewme, hope you have a good time with your family :)

I worked really hard at the gym today, I did:
10 mins rowing machine (I've finally learnt to do it properly, and it really hurts, lol.)
20 mins cross trainer
20 mins treadmill on incline 11
and at least 20 reps on each weight machine

So that's about 500 cals on the machines, don't know about the weights.

Hope that you're all doing well :)

Freshstartwithme. gah, I'd hate to lose my lip piercing, tis the first one I got. Bless. Yeh I keep on thinking, 'one day I should take these all out'....but yeh...

Good stuff with the new job :)

Hi, im loving your hair, it really suits you. Well done on going to the gym, i havent been to the gym since Dec as havent really had the time with my job- its a shame as i really enjoyed going.
Your doing relly well so far, well done. x

I'm a bit crafty so tonight I've made a wee collage to inspire me a bit.

collage.jpg

I'm going to put it near the fridge, lol.

Hair does look great Hun, like the contrast, hope your grandad does too. How sweet of you, think my grandad would be the same though, I have long hair and my grandad often comments on how much nicer it would be cut and set with a demi wave, like my nan used to have! Whatever that is!!

Gotta say it, I like it too! Good work at the gym! I like the collage too. Pink, does the lip piercing touch your lower front teeth? (When you talk or eat?)

Hi Pink, your hair looks fab!!
I took my lip ring out last year after suddenly deciding i needed a more professional image for work! stupid idea that was lol!

Keep up the good work hun!

Love the hair Emz - looks really funky. I love colour - it makes all the difference doesn't it.

How you doing diet wise? Still going strong?

Aw thanks for all of the nice comments guys :)
Um, the lip piercing does occasionally touch my teeth, but not really tbh, if it did i'd get a ptfe bar (plastic).

I've been to the gym this morning, reallly didn't want to get up, but it's my last session for 2 weeks so I had to really.
I did:
10 mins rowing
20 mins treadmill on incline 11 and speed 5.5
20 mins cross trainer

so about 550 cals all together.

Off to Devon for two weeks to stay at my dad's. Obviously my goal is to loose another stone by September, which is just over 2lb a week. So I'm going to be doing some hill walking and eating really healthily and just hoping for the best.

Hope that everyone has a great weekend :)

Cheers, I'm there now, was greeted with roast dinner and rhubarb crumble, so yeh....still within my daily calories just about though, so it's not so bad :)

My cousin has a home gym type thing, with a rowing machine and some weights, so I'm gonna have a bash on those during the week.

Hope everyone's well :)

Hey Pink,

Hope you enjoy Devon, such a beautiful place to be!

Home gym sounds like a good plan, and after Sunday Lunch very very good of you hun , well done!

Did your grandad like your less pink hair?

Morning :) aw i LOVE the hair :D I have pink hair on occasion, haven't for about a year now though :S

Oh enjoy your time in Devon :) have fun.

Ahoy,

So I've been a bit crap, haven't been over to the home gym, but I have gone for a little walk every day up a HUGE hill, it's ridiculous. But yeh, need to get my arse over to my cousin's gym.

Really struggling with my calories, I'm staying within the 1200 a day but it's hard, especially as I'm not doing exercise. Dad and his wife have an icecream every evening watching telly and they eat proper English meals like pie and veg n stuff, or have bread rolls with everything. Oh well.

My aim for the next 2 weeks is to sts at 15st exactly, so then I'll have a month to lose a stone before uni starts up again, which will be a lot of hard work but it'll be worth it (hopefully).

Enough of a whinge, lol.

Devon's lovely as ever, the weather's been a tad miserable, but I've enjoyed doing work in the conservatory and watching the birds flitter about between the rose bushes. Off to Lyme and Charmouth at some point, and Exeter on Wednesday.

Hope that everyone's doing well :)

Aw sounds like you're having a lovely time away in Devon :)

I am going to my parents this weekend, and they sound very much like your Dad and his wife in their ways with food :S It is always hard to eat well when I'm back home, but as long as we try and don't stray too much then I'm sure it won't make too much difference!

And that hill sounds horrible! ha.

That's a good aim then to lose a stone by the time Uni starts! you can do it :D

Last edited:
Back