Pink - Tripping on pebbles rather than climbing mountains

I am really pleased, relieved I passed the exams, I'm much better at essays than exams, but ti all worked out :)

Mini-milks are icecream lollys for kids, they're only small, but they're lush and are only 30 cals each, so it's a healthy alternative to real icecream.

Went to the gym today and did 20 mins on rowing machine and 50 mins on cross trainer, i'm edging my way up to an hour, lol.
Burnt about 700 cals all together I think, so I should def have a loss if I keep it up.

Just measured myself and in the last month I've lost an inch on my underbust, 3 inches on my waist, 5 inches on my belly, and 3 inches on my hips. My bust has sts, but I seem to have gained an inch on my upper thigh, 0.7 of an inch on my lover thigh (kneeish area) and 0.5 of an inch on my arm....could be muscle, or just me measuring wrong. Pleased though :)

I just want to say thanks to everyone on here, you guys really are the best! It's the support on this site that keeps me going when previously I've failed.
xxx

Congratulations! Clever Emz - that is just brilliant. So pleased for you.

The exercise is going well too I can see, especially good in view of how hot it is!

This site is fantastic, I wouldn't know what to do without it. There is always someone here to cheer you on or commiserate or whatever else you need. It's just brill!

Time for a mini milk! I agree - they are lush.

thats amazing inch losses em! how much weight have you lost in that time?

I lost an inch from my waist and 2 from my hips and that was with an 11lb loss

hey hun, wow, you're doing so well! :) those inch loses are really impressive!

Thanks guys! :)

Have finally cracked my first stone too!! Thank God, it's taken like 5 weeks, when I was hoping to do it in a month. Just 15 more lbs until my September goal.

I've got a mate coming up for the week, so I prob wont be spending as much time in the gym. And then I'm going to stay at my Dad's for 2 weeks, so I'm postponing my gym membership during that time, I'll just have to go for some walks, luckily he lives at the top of three hills so getting back home will defo be a work out.

How're you guys doing?

Wow Emz, a whole stone, that is just fantastic, well done. You must be feeling so pleased with yourself.

Yes, factor in some nice walks and enjoy yourself - there is plenty of time and you have made such a great start.

Have a nice week with your mate.

Congratulations Pink! Fantastic achievement you must be so happy. The hill walking is a great idea and getting a tan whilst you do it is a bonus!

Well done hun

x

Well done on your first stone hun!

You must be really pleased! The first of many!

Claire x

Well done babe! x

Fantastic news! Can you see a difference? Are you clothes getting loose?
A stone is just great. You must be so thrilled!

Hello lovelies! Thanks :)

It does feel pretty good, do still have a long way to go though.
I havent really felt much difference yet, I don't think that that comes until the second stone-ish time, so by September hopefully I should be noticing it :)

Off to pick my mate up from the coach soon.

Might not be on here much, but best wishes to all of you fab people for the week :)

:happy036: Yays! congratualtions on passing your exams! awesome results. Hope you've spent some time celebrating :)

Annnnnd well done on the huuuge loss too! a whole stone and then the measurements too, that's a good way to see the difference and help keep you going :) well done hon! :clap:

Lost 2 lbs this week! So happy!!

...And co-won slimmer of the week again with someone in the group. My group was the smallest ever! (only 5 people in total - shocking!)

I was a bit aprehensive about this week because this weekend I had 2 hot chocolate drinks (I put a lot of nesquick powder in my hot chocolate drink- about 3 tbsp!!).

It just shows how you can still enjoy your syns and lose weight. I am over the moon! 2lbs loss!!! wooow!!!!!!!!!!!!!! soooooo haaaaaaaappy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going for my half-stone sticker next week. I need to lose 1.5 lbs to get it.

Thanks everyone :)

ad fun with my mate, but ate loads of bad stuff! Had a mcflurry one night, a bounty bar another and had a massssivvve roast dinner at a carvery today. Have been to the gym though, and even had a go on the treadmill n bike.

Hoping I just sts this week, fingers crossed.

So....no longer pink. Had a hairdye freaking disaster! I'm so gutted. I was dying it a chocolate brown and keeping some of the pink (because I'm visiting my great grandad who's 95 and who really doesnt like me having pnk hair) and it's gone black!!!!!!!!! It looks so bad! Going to buy some bleach tomorrow.

ciao lovelies! x

Hey pink,

glad you had a nice time with your friend- my family is up this week, can't wait to see them :) My sister is also doing SW so will be nice to be able to share some things with her and also we can keep each other on the straight and narrow!

Oh no for the hair! I think the pink is cool- I used to have a bob like Kelly Osbourne with pink streaks like yours- was a nightmare to maintain though, the pink always went a bit orangey after a few washes!!

You going to go fully black or try and save your pink bits!?

Anyway fingers crossed for weigh in for you hun! Although as long as you had fun with your friend-sometimes its nice to have a little break.

Claire x

Hi Pink-will you really put bleach in your hair? Glad you had such a good time with your friend, the short time at higher cals will probably do your metabolism the world of good!

Back