Pinkiie hits 145lbs gone!!...41lbs to go!!...=D

wow that is truely amazing 10 stone in almost 10 months very very well done to you :)

Hi sweetheart, I'm fine thanks. How are you? you're quiet these days. ;)

im quiet i know i dont get online much at all :( but i still am very focussed *i promise* 17lbs to get to ultimate goal now lol.. i worked it all out.... determined as usual..

hows the maintaining going? xx

Great stuff, well done love, you're nearly there now.

Pinki - You have done so incredabley well. You really are my inspiration. I do have to ask though, how do you get through any plateus, and not give up hope and continue through. xx

hey kirsty , to be totally honest ive only just recently hit propa plateus , in the past its been a week at most before moving again...but some weeks now its a 2lb loss every few weeks.. BUT...

just looking back at how far i have come so far , old pics , old behaviours , the new clothes i can get into , the way people now talk and act like im important (prob because my confidence shines through)... all the good things and remembering the bad things keeps me going...

All the internet sites and people dieting all KNOW that these tough times will come so i guess we just go "oh yeah ive been expecting you" and work through it because all them sites say that you can and will break through them so lets just keep going is my advice. & once you break it , theres another achievement and another thing to feel good about.

i duno thats the way my mind works

xxx

Thanks hun. x

Fact: YOU are flipping fantastic! well done x

you are so amazing so much weight in such little time you look fab

Love your new display picture..Your face is so slim and you look so happy! Congrats on your weight loss its really amazing what you can do when you put your mind to it! You are a very strong minded person!

wow! well done hun that is amazing! deffo take inspiration from you!

Wow what an amazing inspiration. Congratulations on your brilliant achievement. You look fantastic!

Wow Well Done You Look Amazing You Should Be So So Sooooo Proud x

Back