PinkPops Double Diary -158lb to lose!

Maisie is very cute - but no too good with cats! I love cats and am a bit sad that she seems to hate them :(

Morning all, chips here. My Daze is more like a cat than a dog :) got her at 10 years old from a rescue, had her for 5 years. She licks her paws and washes her face, never barks, & does a sort of sneeze when excited. A few years ago on a wet, windy leafy Autumn day while talking to a friend, heard Meow, Meow and the tiniest kitten, as big as a teacup appeared. She headed straight for Daze who lay down on her side and the kitten snugged into her. Took kitten to rescue and next day found another. they had been abandoned at gate of shut down holiday park. When I went to visit, Emily and Ernie as they got named were sitting on heat pads in their own little den. They had been checked by a vet, cleaned up and got homed together. Happy Tails :kitty: Here is Daze practising for a National Hide & Seek competition ...........

daisy%20hiding%201.jpg

daisy%20hiding%202.jpg

Last edited:
Moring Ladies,

I am about to go doctors but just to let you all know I changed the name of the diary as me and pinkdaisy thought it would be good to do a double diary as she is same age and same weight as me and we are doing this together (meeting up etc) BUT I didn't want to lose me amazing crew so changed the name of the diary! Will be back on later to tell you all some funny stories hahaha xxxx

Good luck at doc Poppy hope all goes well xx

Moring Ladies,

I am about to go doctors but just to let you all know I changed the name of the diary as me and pinkdaisy thought it would be good to do a double diary as she is same age and same weight as me and we are doing this together (meeting up etc) BUT I didn't want to lose me amazing crew so changed the name of the diary! Will be back on later to tell you all some funny stories hahaha xxxx

It's good to have a buddy :) hope docs goes ok xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

pink dasiy your doing great xx

Morning peeps!

Been so so busy with my mum being here so I'm not getting on here as much. We are off shopping today at the metro, me my mum and my 30yr old brother, this should be interesting lol.

How is everyone? I have a terrible cold :,( it's awful sob!

Xxxx

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.'' 22 21 20 19 18 17 16 15 14 13 12 11

well i was shocked at the name change....I spent ages looking for the thread before i realised i'd find it in subscribed section DOH!!!! i'm having a blond day today lol (no offense to any blond girls and boys as i am blond, just a figure of speech)

Glad your having a good time with your mom Pops.

And Pinks I want to hear more about this rowing machine entrapment.............sound very interesting.

Well Number 1 and Number 2 sons took to the stage last night. Number 1 in his last performance and Number 2 in his first. Bless little legs little cotton socks. He really tried. The babies struggled to remember the steps and it was pretty much just a lot of little uns on the stage doing various bits of good toes and naughty toes lol. at the end the teacher came on stage to speak to the audience and asked for a round of applause for them as some of them are only 3 at which point Number 2 stands up, walks over to her and says 'actually i am 4 now pam' then promptly sits back down. The whole audience was in fits of laughter.... The guy recording it said that he wants to keep it in the DVD lol..... Roll on tonight for the final show :)

i probably should do some work lol

Aww babycakes thats so cute. what dance/stage performance do they do? my little girl does street dance and has a show in July i think shes gonna freeze shes only 3 ... Im a bad mother lol.

Sarah xx

aww babycakes bless them i think there so cute xx

Morning peeps!

Been so so busy with my mum being here so I'm not getting on here as much. We are off shopping today at the metro, me my mum and my 30yr old brother, this should be interesting lol.

How is everyone? I have a terrible cold :,( it's awful sob!

Xxxx

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.'' 22 21 20 19 18 17 16 15 14 13 12 11
hi poppy
glad your having a good time with the family more heart goes out to you with the cold oh 3 days it dropped me so i must have had it strong lol lol

Aww babycakes thats so cute. what dance/stage performance do they do? my little girl does street dance and has a show in July i think shes gonna freeze shes only 3 ... Im a bad mother lol.

Sarah xx

They do ballet,tap,jazz and lyrical. I love the place they go. It's so laid back and non competitive. We've been to loads of comps where the competition has been disgusting. Kids screaming and crying, teacher almost threatening the kids if they don't win trophys. It bonkers. They just go, dance and have a good time. Keeps them fit and they have a laugh xxx

oh pink im sorry im laughing oh gosh you must have been so embarrassed and it always happens to me when places are busy

ohh pink lol lol

i remember i was going to our and i thought i looked brill in my tracksuit bottoms oh yeah i looked great in them id split the middle off them and did not know i was showing everyone my fat arse knickers good job they was clean and the worst thing was the hunkiest man who went there said excuse me love you split your pants oh i felt a right t*** but thats me
then when i was out on my hen night i was getting some looks i thought wow i must look great everyone is looking at me i walked along swing my big bum then my mate screamed she said you been walking around with your dress in your knicker at the back lol lol least i cleared the town for us and the poor peeps are still on meds who saw mt big butt banging down the street lolol but why did no one pat me on the shoulder and tell me oh well x x

Passes a tissue and a throat sweet. Enjoy your day, a cold will not get you down. Your family must be so proud of your effoerts :)

Lol thank you, I'm still not better! Today I've stayed home while my brother and his gf took my mother out for the day. Last night we had everyone round for a Eurovision party. I was so ill I went up to bed at 10pm, thank goodness it was just close family lol xxx

well i was shocked at the name change....I spent ages looking for the thread before i realised i'd find it in subscribed section DOH!!!! i'm having a blond day today lol (no offense to any blond girls and boys as i am blond, just a figure of speech)

Glad your having a good time with your mom Pops.

And Pinks I want to hear more about this rowing machine entrapment.............sound very interesting.

Well Number 1 and Number 2 sons took to the stage last night. Number 1 in his last performance and Number 2 in his first. Bless little legs little cotton socks. He really tried. The babies struggled to remember the steps and it was pretty much just a lot of little uns on the stage doing various bits of good toes and naughty toes lol. at the end the teacher came on stage to speak to the audience and asked for a round of applause for them as some of them are only 3 at which point Number 2 stands up, walks over to her and says 'actually i am 4 now pam' then promptly sits back down. The whole audience was in fits of laughter.... The guy recording it said that he wants to keep it in the DVD lol..... Roll on tonight for the final show :)

i probably should do some work lol

Aww that sounds soooo cute!! Kids do the funniest things! I played a penguin in a school play once and half way through got tired and wanted to nap on the stage lool

Well I made the mistake of wearing a long vest to the gym which when I was adjusting my resistance on the rowing machine my vest got trapped underneath the seat and I was stuck attached to the rowing machine!!! I had to rip my top to get it out as their was no way I was going to be removing my top in a packed gym!!!

Pops was no help at all in fits of giggles!! It was rather hilarious looking back lol!

OMG pinkdaisy u don't give it justice!!

Ok so pinkdaisy was showing me how to change the resistance on the rowing machine and as she started rowing I could see her top was getting tighter around the front of her! She then stopped rowing and tried to remove her top which was now caught under her seat. She then looked at me in total panic and said 'urm my tops caught can u get it out' so I tried to get it out but it wouldn't come out. Her face was in total panic and she was like ' ok I'm gonna have to rip it out' the whole time not trying to bring attention to us! I'm like nooooo u can't rip ur top, I'll go get someone to help 'she then looked at me in totally panic mode and said 'no u can't' and in a panicked voice joking said 'excuse me sir I'm trapped in your machine'! eeeee well I just burst out laughing for about 10mins! Her face was a picture lol.

I was panicking thinking omg all these fit guys in the gym and im going to have to expose my flubber to them all haha, so the only thing i could do was rip it out!!! mortified!! hehe

I'm crying laughing loool xxx

Back