PinkPops Double Diary -158lb to lose!

poppy, poppy, poppy :party0011: ra ra ra Go Girl ! Brilliant. Well done you chips xx

well done poppy xxx those pounds are in the rear view mirror now. Look foward to the next ones passing on by xxx

Hi Poppy, looks like you are doing really well. Your start loss amount is the same as mine. Sounds like you got alot of motivation too. I know what you mean about having children, I would like to at some point and my start weight plus health issues there was no way I would have had a healthy pregnancy. But it is definatly a good thing to keep you motivated sounds like you have a great bf too.

And babycake I am a regular but I have been in hospital so away for a while. I know when you have health problems it can make it so much harder. I am fighting cancer and its in 2 areas on being my thyroid (now removed) which means I am really prone to gaining weight. It does get me down a few on here have pulled me up when I was in dark places having a rant about being ill and being overweight. So you have my sympathies.

Hi Poppy, looks like you are doing really well. Your start loss amount is the same as mine. Sounds like you got alot of motivation too. I know what you mean about having children, I would like to at some point and my start weight plus health issues there was no way I would have had a healthy pregnancy. But it is definatly a good thing to keep you motivated sounds like you have a great bf too.

And babycake I am a regular but I have been in hospital so away for a while. I know when you have health problems it can make it so much harder. I am fighting cancer and its in 2 areas on being my thyroid (now removed) which means I am really prone to gaining weight. It does get me down a few on here have pulled me up when I was in dark places having a rant about being ill and being overweight. So you have my sympathies.

Sorry to hear you have cancer meriex, can't imagine what you have been through and going through. Sending you lots of positive thoughts and my well wishes! This place is such a life line for me the encouragement is fantastic. Thank you for your kind words xxxx

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin."

A really good loss to get you started - well done:) Do you feel the need to focus too much on portion control at the minute if you are losing eating what you are just now? You have to do what is best for you but wonder if reducing portions might be good to have in reserve if you hit a plateau a bit later?

A really good loss to get you started - well done:) Do you feel the need to focus too much on portion control at the minute if you are losing eating what you are just now? You have to do what is best for you but wonder if reducing portions might be good to have in reserve if you hit a plateau a bit later?

Good idea batman lol might just reduce my carbs lol xxx

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin."

image.jpgHere's the pitta pizza I had for lunch, just had to share the awesomeness with you all! Hehe! The spicy stuffed portobello mushrooms with spicy SW wedges we had for dinner were just as yummy! xxx

That was yesterday's lunch by the way! Dare Syn a pitta today after my cereal breakfast! Hehe! Hope everyone's feeling positive before dinner tonight, doing the AMAZING chill with yet more spicy wedges and boiled rice tonight ... mouth watering at the thought of it ;-)

what you all munching on this eve?

And once again, we'll done Poppy! Keep up the super work xx

Ok the following info might be a little TMI for some people as its about poo and bowel movements! So if I'd rather not know about my poop then don't read on -WARNING- don't read on might get graphic!

Ok so for the past year possibly longer I've had awful bowels mostly sudden attacks of diarrhoea. I feel sick really bad like I'm gonna throw up and i shake and go all cold and get pains in my tummy. I run to the toilet were I have terrible diarrhoea and feel like I'm going to throw up then, 10mins later I feel ok and then 10mins later I'm really ill and it starts all over again, this can go on for hours!

I've been the doctors who referred me to the hospital then I moved to London. Went to the doctors in London and they sent me the hospital who sent me for a colonoscopy but before I had it I moved BACK to Northumberland. So here we are I feel no further forward and still having problems!

I've always thought it must be some thing I'm eating and all the crap I was eating must be the problem. But last night I had an awful attack of it really really ill and I'm now think what an earth is this I've eaten healthy all week. I remember the hospital saying they thing it's a bowel disease so maybe there right! I went doctors today and they have booked me in for a emergency appointment for a colonoscopy and he's gave me some tablets, he thinks its something called Colitis which is inflammation of the inner lining of the colon and is associated with diarrhea, pain, and blood.

Feeling happy I'm finally getting seen to after all this time!

Sorry about the subject, but on a lighter note I won the raffle at SW today haha! Xxx

Ok the following info might be a little TMI for some people as its about poo and bowel movements! So if I'd rather not know about my poop then don't read on -WARNING- don't read on might get graphic!

Ok so for the past year possibly longer I've had awful bowels mostly sudden attacks of diarrhoea. I feel sick really bad like I'm gonna throw up and i shake and go all cold and get pains in my tummy. I run to the toilet were I have terrible diarrhoea and feel like I'm going to throw up then, 10mins later I feel ok and then 10mins later I'm really ill and it starts all over again, this can go on for hours!

I've been the doctors who referred me to the hospital then I moved to London. Went to the doctors in London and they sent me the hospital who sent me for a colonoscopy but before I had it I moved BACK to Northumberland. So here we are I feel no further forward and still having problems!

I've always thought it must be some thing I'm eating and all the crap I was eating must be the problem. But last night I had an awful attack of it really really ill and I'm now think what an earth is this I've eaten healthy all week. I remember the hospital saying they thing it's a bowel disease so maybe there right! I went doctors today and they have booked me in for a emergency appointment for a colonoscopy and he's gave me some tablets, he thinks its something called Colitis which is inflammation of the inner lining of the colon and is associated with diarrhea, pain, and blood.

Feeling happy I'm finally getting seen to after all this time!

Sorry about the subject, but on a lighter note I won the raffle at SW today haha! Xxx

Yay I won a tenner on a scratch card so happy days all around.

I feel like I need a little gamble now! Lucky streak clearly in this thread! xxx

Back