PINK's **Very Soon** DIARY

Pink

Happy Little Bunny
:rolleyes:I have been through a few changes recently which haven't been easy; newly single (well three months,) made redundant (two months ago,) putting weight back on and feeling generally skint, fed-up and fat.
I have spent a couple of months in the bottom of a crisp bag feeling sorry for myself and now I have had enough. I am taking back control... I will be working, slim, sexy and fabulous very soon.

The plan

*Re-join Slimming World and lose 2stone 7lbs ish - or be a size 12 again, whichever comes first. I like SW, the results and flexibility of foods... you can eat whatever you like!

* I have started a six month course (business administration and Sage payroll) which will bring a lot more job offers my way (hopefully)... well it better had, I have had to stick the cost on a credit card. Sometimes you have to speculate to accumulate. I will be completing the course and garnering a new work role, fingers crossed. :p

*I am not looking to date until well after Christmas... I don't want to have to buy more Christmas presents for a new boyf and to be honest I am looking forwards to a nice quiet Christmas with my little girl.

*Pass that blinking driving test... I have failed three times, reverse parking lol! :eek: I will pass you... you blighter.

*And a few other things that will make 2016 my best year yet.

Thanks for reading El xx :)

Hey!

Sorry to hear of your recent troubles but i like the positive attitude :D May 2016 be your year!
Looking forward to seeing how your journey goes. xx

Hello Sazmajig,

Thank you for the reply. :) Just small hiccups. nothing really in the grand scheme of things.
Wow! You're doing so great on the weight loss front... go you!! :)

Today is the day - number one in my Slimming World journey; bye bye extra chunk, hello new me - very soon.

Today's menu

B - gluten free bread x2 (hex/b) 1/2 banana (SF) Peanut Butter (5)
L -roast chicken (F)grated cheese and herb topping (hex/a) (Carrots, Green Beans (SF)
T - homemade oven chips (F) spicy omelette (F) grilled tomatoes (SF)
E - Satsuma (SF) Blueberries (SF)

Today, I am walking to a shop that is three miles away, just to buy cat food. It's the cheapest place to get the furry baby's food and it's a good hour's walk there and back so free exercise and frugal. I shall also make a slowcooker pot full of chicken, spicy tomato and veg stew today, hopefully it will keep me going through the weekend rather than diving on chocolate and crisps. And then I shall tidy up before finishing off wrapping Christmas presents, nearly finished and all suitably hidden away from the wee one's eyes.

The Ex has text me a lot of late, usually with drivel and nonsense. He wants to get back together but doesn't see why he should change... as he was never wrong... it was all me. I would rather pull my own teeth than go back down that alley... fourteen on and off years of sulking and the silent treatment (him not me) Singledom is such a better option.

Time for breakfast.

I hope Friday is good to you all.

XX EL XX

Wow good idea on the exercise front - i like doing exercise that coincides with doing a chore!

Re the Ex - only you know where you heart and head is at - being a complete outsider i'd just say follow your gut and look after you and your girly firstly.

Hope you have a lovely day xx

Thank you ladies. :)

I shall have to dig deep today, a cold I had has gone to my ear and I have cracking earache and deafness in my left ear. It kept me awake most of the night and usually when I am tired during the day it is my snacking weakness time. I really don't feel like moving from the sofa...

...but the Christmas tree has to go up and SW must go on.

The menu for today;

B: ham, eggs, grilled tomatoes
L: mackerel and g/f pasta with large salad
D: Free chicken, tom and veg soup
E: Cheese (HxA) and cucumber slices

It is meant to be very windy and torrential rain across the UK today and tomorrow... I hope you and yours all stay safe.

Feeling snotty but Christmassy

El XX

Hope you feel better soon!

Food looks good - make sure you post pictures of your tree :) I love Christmas!

Sorry to hear about recent events, but it sounds like you are up and at things and being positive xxx good luck

20151206_075559.jpg
Christmas tree up, last few prezzies bought... just food to order now. I have a Tes*o order been delivered on 23rd Dec so I have plenty of time to tinker with the order and change my mind. :)

Last edited:
^^ My first attempt at posting a photograph by phone. I think I may have some adjusting to do. :D

Anyway back to Slimming World business....
I slept better last night however I didn't stick to my food plan yesterday, I had a few extra mini chocolates. (12 syns.) Tiredness made me crave and cave!!

Today's menu...

B; mushrooms, scrambled egg and grilled tomatos, 1 slice g/f toast (hxB)
L; slow roast pork, assorted veg, parsnip mash, gravy (5)
D; tuna and g/f pasta salad. mayo (5) lettuce, cucumber
E; sliced apple and peanut butter (5)

Thanks for the subs ladies. :)

I love Christmas too Sarah, it feels so magical. This week I am going to see my little one's first Christmas Nativity. She is four and started school in September; she is very excited about it... nearly as much as I am.

Very windy around these parts still, hoping to take little one to see village Christmas tree lights before bed... as long as there is no rain, that's the plan.

Have a lovely Sunday all. XX

Love the tree!! I just love this time of year.

Aw I bet she will be fab :) what's her role?

Least the extra syns weren't too high - if I have a synning mood I just eat loads of bad things!! Well done you xx

Good morning all, just a quickie today as I have a job interview this morning.

Thank you, my little helper helped adorn the tree, hence the overkill on decorations but that is what Christmas is all about. She was going to be an angel Sarah however during the night she had a high temperature and started to be sick... she seems fine this morning but obviously I can't take her into school and spread it to the other little munchkins. Disappointed about the nativity however there will be many more to see.

Food diary;

B/ peanut butter (5) toast x2 small slices (hexB) 1/2 banana
L/chicken and roast parsnips, carrots and french beans
D/ baked potato with homemade free salsa and grated cheese (hexA)
E/ blueberries, grapes

18 sleeps to Christmas!! Yay
325982860_ba855f8bd1_o.gif

Back