Pippin27's weekly weigh-in!

Pippin27 said:
another 3 off this week taking me to bang on 50lbs lost :bliss::bliss:

Well done :) that's ace! You've inspired me, and I've got 2lbs to go to 50 :) so hoping to get that this week xx

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Another 3 off this week woo!

Pippin27 said:
Another 3 off this week woo!

Woohoo! Well done! You are doing really well!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

That's great we'll done !!!

Well done you!

Another 4lbs off this week making 4st 1lb. I'm also under 200lbs for the first time in years! Found some old jeans from when I lost weight before and couldn't believe it when they fit. Found a receipt in the pocket from the last time I wore them and it was december 2006 :eek:

Pippin27 said:
Another 4lbs off this week making 4st 1lb. I'm also under 200lbs for the first time in years! Found some old jeans from when I lost weight before and couldn't believe it when they fit. Found a receipt in the pocket from the last time I wore them and it was december 2006 :eek:

That's amazing! I was hoping for similar-but I fell off the wagon and 14 days later, haven't been able to get back on!! Well done tho :) x

Thanks Jo. You are doing fantastically well 3 and a half stone is an incredible amount to lose. I know you can do it xx

Pippin27 said:
Thanks Jo. You are doing fantastically well 3 and a half stone is an incredible amount to lose. I know you can do it xx

Sadly it's not that much now! I had 10 days off and gained about 12lbs-thought it was only 7 initially then the scales went up!! Have only got 3lbs left to lose to get me back-but am still really pi**ed off about it-and all my restarts keep failing! Hmmmm need to get back that sense of excitement about it all, as I know it works xx

That's fantastic! Well done you.:D

Well done! That must feel great!

late WI today but very happy to report i've lost 5lbs this week!

2lbs this week - bit less than I was hoping for but still a loss!

Pippin27 said:
2lbs this week - bit less than I was hoping for but still a loss!

It's all in the right direction! Well done,mthats another 2lbs you have seen the back of!

Absolutely - its going in the right direction at least!

-2lbs this week

WOW Pippin I've just caught up with your thread. Your loses are amazing you're doing so well reading through all your weekly weigh-ins they are so encouraging your willpower is amazing. Well done again you are inspirational x x

Wow well done!

Back