Pippin27's weekly weigh-in!

Well just popped in as I was so grumpy about how things have been recently but scousemouse your post has cheered me up so much thank you x x

Just caught up with your thread, your diary has really inspired me that this diet does work. I start this week and hope to gain the same amout of success. Hope you reach your target weight soon. xx

Week 18 and lost 4lbs - making 5st exactly in 18 weeks - I coudnt be happier today!

Pippin27 said:
Week 18 and lost 4lbs - making 5st exactly in 18 weeks - I coudnt be happier today!

Well done-that's awesome! I've fallen off the wagon, but trying to climb aboard again x

Sent from Jo's iPhone using MiniMins

Well done on the amazing 4lb Pippin. your still managing to get the big weight loses I'm made up reading your updates. Fingers crossed I'll get a couple of lbs off on Monday xx

Had a break of 9 days and have gained 12lbs - scary stuff how eating (relatively) normally can pile the weight on. I know most of it will be water and should hopefully come off quite quickly but its still a scary gain. Back to 100% tomorrow and I must say I can't wait - not felt this yucky for ages. 12 weeks to get as near to goal as possible for my holidays. Onwards & downwards!

Pippin27 said:
Had a break of 9 days and have gained 12lbs - scary stuff how eating (relatively) normally can pile the weight on. I know most of it will be water and should hopefully come off quite quickly but its still a scary gain. Back to 100% tomorrow and I must say I can't wait - not felt this yucky for ages. 12 weeks to get as near to goal as possible for my holidays. Onwards & downwards!

Well done/good luck for getting back on it-I've had the same issue-except I really struggled to get 'back on' Have done it now tho, well day one completed! xx

Bit of an unplanned extended break but looking forward to getting back on plan for the run down to my holidays. Just over 10 weeks to get as much off as possible including the scary gain I have had.

Pippin27 said:
Bit of an unplanned extended break but looking forward to getting back on plan for the run down to my holidays. Just over 10 weeks to get as much off as possible including the scary gain I have had.

I join you on that one! Holiday over, just trying to get back on track, so day 1 for food and exercise tomorrow... Sigh..
I am looking forward to it as I put on 14lbs in 14 days..
Everyone says that i look ok, but I can feel it, still fit into my "new sizes " though!

I would like to do another 12 weeks on plan and lose about 3stone..

Good luck, you can do it!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I join you on that one! Holiday over, just trying to get back on track, so day 1 for food and exercise tomorrow... Sigh..
I am looking forward to it as I put on 14lbs in 14 days..
Everyone says that i look ok, but I can feel it, still fit into my "new sizes " though!

I would like to do another 12 weeks on plan and lose about 3stone..

We've got similar goals then, would love another 3-3.5 st off before my holidays. I'm going to try 100% plan - no extras (no coke zero/ribena plus etc- I think they have been stalling me a little previously) and chug chug chug the water!

Good luck hun xx

Pippin27 said:
We've got similar goals then, would love another 3-3.5 st off before my holidays. I'm going to try 100% plan - no extras (no coke zero/ribena plus etc- I think they have been stalling me a little previously) and chug chug chug the water!

Good luck hun xx

Once I hit ketosis I will not have any extras! Lol.. I do get there with extra protein, peperami mainly.. but I tend not to do the coke zero as I dont mind taking the water.
Good luck, will keep popping in to have a look at your diary to see how you are doing!

Glug Glug!

Super happy today - first week back on it and i've managed to lose 14 of the 17lbs I gained on my break. Hoping for another good week this week just 10 weeks to my holidays now x

Pippin27 said:
Super happy today - first week back on it and i've managed to lose 14 of the 17lbs I gained on my break. Hoping for another good week this week just 10 weeks to my holidays now x

Thats great !!! Well done x

Pippin27 said:

That's awesome! Well done xx

Pippin27 said:

That's they way to do it! And the rest will fall off!
Well,done!

:wow: 14lb that's fantastic pippin.
You must be feeling great after that loss well done.
This has brightened my day knowing when I go on hols I wont have to fret over how I'll get back on track on my return so thanks for sharing x x

Well after a disastrous few weeks and a 22lb gain I have just managed my first 100% week in a long time and have lost 14lbs. Onwards and downwards to the holiday in 5 weeks just need to shift this 8lb

Well done on the weight loss this week and manage to get back to it 100%. It's more than I've managed. Since my hols I've messed about and my losses are slow!

Wow - Fantastic Loss!

Back