Pippin27's weekly WI - New Year, New Start, New Me!

Pippin27

Hi folks!

I've not been around much recently. I lost 5st April - August last year. I've been on and off (more off than on if i'm honest!) for the last 4-5 months and while i'm nowhere near where I previously started, I quickly fell back into my old ways and i've piled on quite a bit. I'm unhappy, bloated, nothing fits and generally i'm fed up with food and how it makes me feel. I'm back on S&S 100% as of yesterday (2nd Jan) right through to goal. This forum and mfp were what kept me on track last year so i'm hoping you'll let me back in :)

I hope everyone is doing well and good luck to all those starting/re-starting for 2013. Let's make it a good one!

Vicki xx :eek:

Hi folks!

I've not been around much recently. I lost 5st April - August last year. I've been on and off (more off than on if i'm honest!) for the last 4-5 months and while i'm nowhere near where I previously started, I quickly fell back into my old ways and i've piled on quite a bit. I'm unhappy, bloated, nothing fits and generally i'm fed up with food and how it makes me feel. I'm back on S&S 100% as of yesterday (2nd Jan) right through to goal. This forum and mfp were what kept me on track last year so i'm hoping you'll let me back in :)

I hope everyone is doing well and good luck to all those starting/re-starting for 2013. Let's make it a good one!

Vicki xx :eek:

Hey-welcome back! I started again on Wednesday too xx Jo xx

Hi Jo! Glad to be back and in control again! On day 3 scales are showing a loss so feeling a bit better already. How are you?

Hi Jo! Glad to be back and in control again! On day 3 scales are showing a loss so feeling a bit better already. How are you?

Not been too good to be honest, but this year is gonna be a better one I hope! My scales already showing 4/5lbs down since my start(which was officially Tuesday, but I ended up having pizza so started again Wednesday morning) so ill be happy with 7lbs+ loss on Wednesday x

Hi there! I'm back too, having kept almost six stone off for two years I decided to go completely off road in November and December and a 30lb gain is the result! Yes, really! :-o

I started sns on Wednesday and though I haven't weighed myself yet I feel better already for taking action. There seem to be loads of us in the same boat all starting this week, which is very encouraging. Good luck!!

Week one and i've lost 12lbs! I'm such a happy girlie today!

I too am back after a good loss last year and I too have piled most of it back on, this will be our year!

Fantastic loss hun! Well done

Wow pippin27! Amazing! Do you mind me asking, have you got a lot to lose? How have you found your first week? X

I'm looking to lose around 5 1/2 st. Found my first week pretty easy to be honest havent struggled at all. I've managed to get myself back into my old routine of set (ish) times to have my packs and drinking loads of water. I'm not having as much veg this time round not consciously just don't feel like I need it, and i'm trying to lay off the coke zero/dr pepper zero if I can. The new Douwe Egberts flavoured coffees are really helping though, and now having my cold shakes whizzed up in the blender with ice which makes them a lot nicer and a lot more filling x

Week 2 done and -5lbs!

Well done, Pippin!

Where do you get the Douwe Egberts flavoured coffees from? They sound good!

They are little jars can get them in the big supermarkets about £2 each. Really help with the costa cravings they are lush!

I'm looking to lose around 5 1/2 st. Found my first week pretty easy to be honest havent struggled at all. I've managed to get myself back into my old routine of set (ish) times to have my packs and drinking loads of water. I'm not having as much veg this time round not consciously just don't feel like I need it, and i'm trying to lay off the coke zero/dr pepper zero if I can. The new Douwe Egberts flavoured coffees are really helping though, and now having my cold shakes whizzed up in the blender with ice which makes them a lot nicer and a lot more filling x

well done. your doing good

3rd week weigh in and i've lost 3lbs. Just 1lb short of my Jan target! It's not been an easy week but managed to stay 100%.

Week 4 - sts but after a blip at the weekend i'll take it!

Well after the weekend blip and an extended (and food-filled!) break i've put on 9lbs. No bother nothing to stop me now hopefully will lose that and maybe a little more this week

Back