Pirates of the carribean 3....

kazz

Gold Member
Just wondering if anyone has been to see this yet...am toying with the idea of going, however that will require expecting mini me to sit stil for nearly 3 hours and I'm not sure a 6 year old can do that!!

So if ye have been to see it...wats it like??

we went.family of 5.
boy 7, girl 10, girl 12, CD addict 49, grumpy old man 50.
We all enjoyed it--loads.
We were in the cinema for just over 4 hrs & they ran with an intermission (called a potty break by the jack sparow look-a-like that was fronting the experiment).
the atmosphere in the cinema was v good natured.
there were quite a few younger kids present & I don't recall any crying or being dragged out by frustrated parents.

go on --pay your money ,buy your popcorn & have a great day out!

Saw it yesterday, we all loved it though it is very long and alas no 'potty break' in our cinema!

Some scenes were quite graphic and the opening scene with people hanging was quite harrowing for me! But clearly I'm a wimp cos the kids weren't phased!

There were some very young kids there, in fact there was a lady 2 rows in front who had 3 kids with her, one about 10 years and two of only about 4 or 5 and I felt really sorry for her cos I figured the eldest wanted to see it and she had no choice but to bring the others too. I thought she's have her handsful trying to console them cos I reckoned they'd be scared or at the least fidgetty but I was so wrong cos they sat all the way through without a wimper. So I guess it appeals to all ages.

Enjoy it:D

Well we went to see it last nite....was ace...I LOVE Johnny Depp & Orlando Bloom....Chloe sat thru it grand, curled up on my mates knee throughout the last hour or so...

Oh I love Jack Sparrow!!!

I thought it was ace, some very funny scenes and was just ace!!

I agree with cheb, there were a few difficult scenes including the mass ahngings at the star.
The gruesome bits were very cleverly done.
they were both utterly horrific & palatable at the same time .hard to explain.
I don't do violence horror psychological terror or anything graphic, but didn't find those scenes hard to watch.

Seven of us went to see it today, 3 adults and kids of 15,13,10,7. All thoroughly enjoyed it, the youngest wasnt at all upset by the more worrying bits! Johnny Depp was as gorgeous as ever, although Orlando gave him a close run for his money!

Back