"Pitta Breads & Porridge" - My diary

Right...yesterday was...ohh i dont even no. I finall feel like im getting back to normal today though so hopefully ill be able to stay on track. Im still tired, had horrible dreams again but i guess thats what rubbish does to you! Cant wait to get back to uni tomorrow, this past week has been amazing but terrible food wise...im ready to lose weight so now got to stick to the plan for more than 10 days lol x

right well it seems my harmless little day off turned in to a week! I knew I couldn't control myself! So it's now officially time to draw a line under it and..."START AGAIN"!

Im okay, i feel a bit annoyed with myself but so much has happend in the last week i cant help but give myself a break! Plus now im set in my routine of brekkie and lunch, I just have to stop the evening eating again which is fairly easy after the first few days as long as i dont have the food available. Im beyond exhausted today, crazy weekend of work followed by a manic commute into uni this morning. Good news is I finally feel like i have all the information, and all the tools to do this right. im proud of what iv achieved this past month, i didnt even no what breakfast and lunch were!

I'll be sticking to 1200 a day for the next 3 months, starting (again!) tomorrow. There really is nothing in my way now. Im excited!

Okay.

This is scary for me. Coming back and reading through, realising just how silly I was to let that tiny slip up completely ruin the past month! My binging has been out of control. Weight gain is evident, physically my health is awful and mentally iv been in quite bad shape. I cant stop thinking how different id look and feel if id just kept going. Im just hoping I can learn from it.

Last edited:
Trying to alter the way I do things. Stop thinking "crazy diet mission" and start thinking 1200 cals...whatever I do with it. Tomorrow will be porridge, fruit salad, cup soup hen whatever I can find for dinner!

Good plan :)

Back