Pixies Diary...

pixiepiratess

Going From Flab to FAB!
Well :character00238: im so glad i can add my babblings here! Im sure you'll soon realise i dont talk much sence LOL

9lbs down and i want to lose 4 stone altogether but taking bite size chunks! so 5lbs to go until my first stone! Im enjoying it! im not being a 100% angel every day but then who it lol .. well ok im sure most of you are lol,

Im looking forward to the day when i can walk into a surf type shop and buy myself a trendy skirt animal or roxy or oneil and a tshirt and know its gonna fit! ......... thats the picture ive got in my head anyway!

Im going to watch Bon Jovi in June! ~dam hes hot~:cupid:and i wanna try and be 2 stone down! ... or a stone and half! ........ gonna be able to have a good dance! lol ...........

Birthday in May and ill be 33! eeekkk and would love to have my first stone under my belt by then! Im sure ill do it.

Im actually loving WW at the moment i dont feel to restricted and im so glad ive found you all on here! no pressure always there with a friendly word and the occasional kick up the arse! :whoopass:when needed lol ........

Well today ive been to clean for my old lady on our street and then had a cuppa and a chat Then came home got the pup and the kids ready and went for an hours walk on the forest altho it was at toddler pace i still managed to do 8,000 steps and earnt 1.5 bnp today was lovely! :chores016:
Not sure whats happening tonight i could realy fancy a kebab! but money is tight so wil have to see what mood my OH is in or ill be coooking again! hehe

:talk017:

Hun you are doing so well and Im sure you will reach all of the targets you set yourself!

Bon jovi??? you jammy dodger!

xx

Morning ............. Dull dreary and threatening rain here today! ... :gen125:
hope it doesnt i really need to take the dog out for a walk! Up on the forest hopefully! My OH is off helping his mate today and so im sorta lonely! ..:patback:..
Stuck in all week with no mates to visit here, hes at work all day and usually gets the weekends off but nope .. Oh well we need the money so i suppose i shouldnt complain! .....
My eldest daughter helps at a local rescue centre at the weekends mucking out horses cows pigs feeding etc .. and loves it but doesnt have any chance of riding them because they have been so abused! Anyway i had to take her to a ladys house today who advertised in the village for a stable hand! ... so now she gets to muck out for rides in return! ...........
Shes going on a trial run tomorow after she has finished down the rescue! ... lucky so and so! wish it was me! ............... Anyway i parked up on the drive and then couldnt get out again! ........ Ive only been driving a couple of months and my confidence keeps lapsing so the lady came out and backed my car out for me LOL.....

anyway i digress! sorry i dont mean to babble on! ,.:crazy:.. Its just that with no friends here to share it all with i tend to put it down on here! lol almost the same i spose! lol ..
Im doing beef stew today for tea! and just had 2 crumpets for breaky! ....
cereal for dinner i think .. i just fancy some! .... altho it could change within the next hour lol ...

Im sure ill be back later on xxxxx
Hope i havnt sent you all to sleep! :hug99:

Well :character00238: im so glad i can add my babblings here! Im sure you'll soon realise i dont talk much sence LOL

9lbs down and i want to lose 4 stone altogether but taking bite size chunks! so 5lbs to go until my first stone! Im enjoying it! im not being a 100% angel every day but then who it lol .. well ok im sure most of you are lol,

Im looking forward to the day when i can walk into a surf type shop and buy myself a trendy skirt animal or roxy or oneil and a tshirt and know its gonna fit! ......... thats the picture ive got in my head anyway!

Im going to watch Bon Jovi in June! ~dam hes hot~:cupid:and i wanna try and be 2 stone down! ... or a stone and half! ........ gonna be able to have a good dance! lol ...........

Birthday in May and ill be 33! eeekkk and would love to have my first stone under my belt by then! Im sure ill do it.

Im actually loving WW at the moment i dont feel to restricted and im so glad ive found you all on here! no pressure always there with a friendly word and the occasional kick up the arse! :whoopass:when needed lol ........

Well today ive been to clean for my old lady on our street and then had a cuppa and a chat Then came home got the pup and the kids ready and went for an hours walk on the forest altho it was at toddler pace i still managed to do 8,000 steps and earnt 1.5 bnp today was lovely! :chores016:
Not sure whats happening tonight i could realy fancy a kebab! but money is tight so wil have to see what mood my OH is in or ill be coooking again! hehe

:talk017:
Hi chick ,i can so realate to you it is all roxy ,billabong etc over here and the biggest they go is a 14 lol.
What date is your birthday mine is 16th of mayxx

Morning Paula! ... My Bday is the 15th :pso were both Taurus! .. no wonder we love our food so much! .....

I had a blow out last night :break_diet: shouldnt have but i had 9pnts left so thought id go for it! but boy dont i regreat it! Ive only got 5lb until my stone and really dont want to sabotage my efforts! ..... I will try hard to get myself back on track as i really want to see a loss on tuesday! ...

ill be back later to update properly am currently scofffing breaky

Awww Marie i know what your saying! I dont mind the country roads! but umm having to drive anywhere but is a nightmare! ... id love to pop off shopping somtimes maybe to soton or bournmouth but then i think ummm ok maybe not! Lymington it is lol

Nightmare! Hopefully the confidence will come hehe .. Im sure the woman didnt mind helping me out altho my sil will know about it by now and ill be the joke for next week ! lol

Evening Girlies!.......... My day turned out ok! i think !
~eeeeek~ :booboo:
I did a little pottering in the garden this morning, tidied up my pots and did a little weeding so i can actually see whats in them now, and i swept the path! ..
Then when OH got home we went and took Bosun for a walk up the forest for a good hour! altho forgot to put on my pedometer so no idea how many steps today,
My dog is so strong he dragged me half way across the carpark to go see some other dogs! NIGHTMARE i got my hand caught in the lead thought i was going to lose a few fingers!, :chores016:
He weighs 4 stone now and is built like a bull! Wish he would behave around other dogs! he wants to play with them but just doesnt know when to leave! ggrrrrrrrrrr
My food today hasnt been great i dont think!!! i may need a kick up the bum! .. :whoopass:
I had cereal 2.5
ww toast 1
stew 2
kitkat??????
ww meal 4.5
apple pie and custard????

oh no!!!!!! that looks bad now reading it to myself! Why do i do it???

Tomorows plans are! .... Go for another good walk, try and only have 18 points! to claim some back (im currently on 21)
and then im looking after my friends two daughters after school so coooking roast!

And on Tuesday ive got an all day induction for my new job!!!!!!!!!! I am so nervous! i havnt worked in 3 years ive been a housewife! ,.. and ive got a job as a "home help" ... going round to elderly peoples homes to either do some cleaning, shopping, helping them make a meal or get dressed/undressed
so my induction is from 10am -4pm! and they are providing sarnies for lunch! eeeeeeek ... :argh:
Im so scared! ive been told to wear black trousers and flat shoes just not sure what sort of top to wear! i dont want to look overdressed! .....

sorry ive babbled on again! ..........:flowers:

hi honey ,you will be fine .You def sound the sort of caring person that these people need.Your day didnt sound too badxx

Morning Girls ........... Its trully a lovely morning! sun is shining cant see any clouds! ... My little boy is being a &*@!!£ tho! ......... he wont get dressed! I keep saying " come on then lets get you dressed" His reply! "NO not yet! so he is running round in the nuddie! ............. ggrrrr I did think about going for a little walk but not sure i can be bothered! lol, I know once im out i do enjoy it but its just getting out the door! lol God that sounds lazy!

B= ww toast-1
cereal - 2.5
L= Soupful -3
D= Chicken - 2.5
Roasties -3
Veg - 0
Gravy -1
snacks
ww bar 1.5
baked 1.5
apple .5
hot cho 1
= 17.5

Ill probably be back later lol .... im sure ive more stuff to babble about

I spoke to soon about the weather! its really cold and looks like its going to rain out there now! hhmmppphhh ......... Ive got my induction at work tomorow and i dont have a clue what they are planning to do! im there for 6 hours! so dont have any idea! .... anyone know what happens at an induction for a carer? ........ Im going to be a homehelp! I am looking forward to it but im also very nervous! im worried im going to be overdressed! as ive only got black trousers! which im going to have to take up tonight! that will be fun im hopless! ... Ive done nothing but eat so far today!
cereal toast soup biccie and crisps! so far! all within points tho so ok i suppose! lol

Induction tomorow morning Starlight ! ... thankyou for popping in xxx .. Its nice to know people read it and dont ~yawn~ after the first sentance ! lol
Im really pleased as i rang the company and im allowed to wear my jeans tomorow ¬ WWOOOHOOOO i am sooooooooo pleased! I love my jeans so they are now in the washer! (i only have one good pair) .. so thats me sorted! xxxx

Lol Suzi! .. he just doesnt care! .. i have to manhandle him to get some clothes on him when i know the shopping is due to be delivered otherwise hed be helping me carry everything in with his buttocks on show! ........ Typical man i think! lol just doesnt care!

Well! .......... First thing i have to say is that im so happy i belong to this wonderful group! ....
My best friend who ive known since 11 knew about my induction and she didnt even text to wish me luck ive not heard from her all day! and yet people here! have asked and that means alot!... Im always there for her when her latest bf leaves or the kids are playing up or she is depressed she only needs to txt and im there! but nope not a dicky bird from her :mad::confused: makes me mad! ............. anyway!

Induction went really well! I got lifted with the hoist! (not nice) and we went thro procedure health and safety ( what a bunch of pencil pushers they are) ...... we went thro care routines etc It was an eye opener Im being put with a carer to shadow by the end of the week and then somone will observe me! and then i should start properly next week! ............ im doing evenings ! Im looking forward to getting started but am feeling a little tence!

W.I tonight! ....... not so good!.... i gained .5 not pleased but not surprised i just need to try and find somthing to motivate me for next week!

Thanks for reading my dribble! lol :gen126:

PMFSL!!!!!!!:bliss:!!!!!!!!! ya know what
(i do try to go before each w.i ... i even take a book in with me) TMI lol,
Thats cheered me up no end! lol ... My friend hasnt text me! not heard a peep from her but thats the way she is when shes got a new man in her life! as soon as it goes t1ts up she'll be texting me and ringing me in tears! why do i put up with it :mad:

My mum did "homehelp" for 20 years and loved every minute of it! it was somthing i always thought .. ewww no not for me but well hey we all get old dont we!
Trouble is i need a flaming charactor reference now and i dont know anyone where i live! god i feel like such a billy! .....
Ive also got 16 pages of homework! to show we have read the huge book we got handed yesterday lol ..
Ho Hum!

menu today! ....
B 2 toast + 1 crumpet =3.5
L Soupful 3
D dont have a clue thought about jacket and somthing but what ??

Snacks .. ww biccies 1.5
crisps 1.5
Hot choc 1

Omg how thick can i get !!!!!!!!!!!! ...:busted:......... Im sitting here at the table just eaten my toast and just thought OMG i had indian last night !!!!!!!!!!! .......... like DUURRRRR it was somone else! .... oh no! now how many points! .. I had H/M rice and i had tikka masala! half a portion quarter of nan and a popadom! ..

Come on girlies help me with the damage! Oh and i had a galaxy creme egg! :sign0007: WHY OH WHY !!!!!!!
oh and umm i sorta bought a rhubard crumble to! .. and its sitting in my fridge! HELPPPPPPPPP

:doh:

Dont worry chick its probably not that bad! A balti chicken tikka masala in the eating out guide is 21 points :eek: I dont know if theres a difference between balti and normal??

Just forget about it.....draw a big line under it and be really good today.

Oh and.....throw the crumble in the bin :whistle:

Back