Pix's trip to fitville - no extra baggage allowed!!

I think putting rice in soup must bea scottish thing because when I told my family in England about it they were gonsmacked haha! Chicken and rice soup is a staple up here!
I would love the recipe please!i a sore risotto! Especially because it is usually fill of Parmesan ha!
just finished my pasta! So glad it is quick to cook becuae I was seriously hungry when I got home and that's the time I. Would usually just binge in rubbish!
glad your having a good day
x

Am In work till tomoz an I feel like choc x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Donna ... Did you use some syns for a choccy treat or did you resist ? X

I think putting rice in soup must bea scottish thing because when I told my family in England about it they were gonsmacked haha! Chicken and rice soup is a staple up here!
I would love the recipe please!i a sore risotto! Especially because it is usually fill of Parmesan ha!
just finished my pasta! So glad it is quick to cook becuae I was seriously hungry when I got home and that's the time I. Would usually just binge in rubbish!
glad your having a good day
x

That time after work is a real danger point for me. Think I'm going to need to think of snacks to have prepared and ready so I don't always go for pasta ! X

I went abit over last night had a slimming world bar and piece toast am still In work can't wait finish at 2 I av had fry light egg on me hx bread an slimmin bar today x

Were every 1 from x

I'm near a village on the border of notts and leics called Gotham - seriously! We're inbetween Nottingham And Loughborough. Been here for 2 yes now and missing the sea!!

I'm from a little just outside Rugby, called Brinklow. I feel terrible tonight, my partner cracked me, he had chips from the chippy and I wasn't going to have any but I changed my mind at the last minute!! So weak! I weighed myself this morning and had lost 4lbs since Tuesday and felt really good, but now I feel so bad! I hope I can get back on track tomorrow and not fall back into the 'it's just this once' mode!
I hope you are all having a nice evening, we are snuggled up in front of the Voice!
Xx

I'm from a little just outside Rugby, called Brinklow. I feel terrible tonight, my partner cracked me, he had chips from the chippy and I wasn't going to have any but I changed my mind at the last minute!! So weak! I weighed myself this morning and had lost 4lbs since Tuesday and felt really good, but now I feel so bad! I hope I can get back on track tomorrow and not fall back into the 'it's just this once' mode!
I hope you are all having a nice evening, we are snuggled up in front of the Voice!
Xx

Don't worry too much now Toni .. You can't un eat them x

I'm at ice hockey .. Watching not playing! The voice is recorded at home for when we get home. Not sure how its going to be without Jessie and Danny.

hmmmm, bit of a mixed weekend. Saturday I struggled to eat enough so definitely wasnt on plan but wasnt over it, and sunday I had a visit from my sister and nephew and we went out to eat. I chose as well as I could and did okish, but then when I got home I had chocolate as well - why?? I wasnt hungry but I think it was that sabotaging voice saying wellll you've been naighty already so a bit more wont hurt today.

i really am my own worst enemy at times :-(

Dont worry hun I was same I went the pics sat nite ate choc an sunday went well over new start today xxx

Dont worry hun I was same I went the pics sat nite ate choc an sunday went well over new start today xxx

thanks Donna, exactly ...a new start x

Hi Hun popping over to say hi, hope it's going well!! I weigh in once a week on a Saturday morning (so I can have a naughty sat night) I'm a self confessed syn saver, not all of them but probes save about 40 for My sat wine and treats it keeps me sane. I try not to weigh in more because I fluctuate loads so made my boyfriend hide the scales he gets them out once a week for me ha

good luck look forward to reading your diary

Hey!
when the need for chocolate or chips grabs you it is sometimes just impossible to say no isn't it!? My plan for when that happens is to make sure I stop at only one meal and adjust my syns for they next couple of days. The best advise I have been given since starting this is to think of the advise you would give your friend if they had done what you have. You wouldn't berate them or put them down like you do when it's yourself. You tell them to pick them self off and forget it and keep going :)
hope you are all ok xx

thanks everyone ... I have a long commute so I had a good think about why I ate the chocolate last night, and I know its connected to emotional eating ( work stress is very high at the moment and it was sunday night ) as much as anything else. I need to change lots of things about how I eat, not just physically what I eat - if that makes sense. I'll be more alert to this next sunday night and plan a way of destressing that doesnt involve galaxy!

today has been good...

breakfast was baked beans and scrambled egg
lunch mixed salad and two bananas
I've come home from work and had a large pomegranate. Fiddly to eat which slowed me down and I get to recognise that full feeling rather than shovelling in something quickly.

sweet chilli chicken and rice noodles tonight - looking forward to that later but I know the pomegranate has satisfied my sweet fix and filled me up with something healthy . I'll double the peppers, mushrooms and spring onions for dinner so that they will be there for me to take as part of my lunch tomorrow too.

how have you all been today -- thank you so much for your support xx

Last edited:
Well done pix u jave done so well an seem very positive, not like me I was in work today on 10 -5 had toast wen I went to work I need to start to eat breakfast wen I get up but just can't seem to do it, in work I told lady out am her support worker she takes me to mcdonalds by this time am starvin an diet went out the window an I had big mac, then came home oh had made lasagne an garlic bread an wedges so had tha an feel bad now cos today I have not even thought about what I was goin to eat an just ate it so defo bk on track tomoz xx

Well done pix u jave done so well an seem very positive, not like me I was in work today on 10 -5 had toast wen I went to work I need to start to eat breakfast wen I get up but just can't seem to do it, in work I told lady out am her support worker she takes me to mcdonalds by this time am starvin an diet went out the window an I had big mac, then came home oh had made lasagne an garlic bread an wedges so had tha an feel bad now cos today I have not even thought about what I was goin to eat an just ate it so defo bk on track tomoz xx

Tough day Donna ... Tomorrows another day:)

Back