Pix's trip to fitville - no extra baggage allowed!!

Evening everyone xx

I've been manically busy at work today so it kept me from nibbling, but I have drunk lots of green tea! Good job I like it lol . I had fruit for breakfast , and soup & salad for lunch with a raspberry yoghurt. Home to stick my dinner in the oven.... roast veg with no oil ( potatoes, squash and sweet potato ), carrrots, sprouts ( yummmm ) and peas. Syns for the gravy. If Im still hungry, or for a snack later i've got some honeydew melon.

bit worried about my first weigh in tomorrow, but even after the chocolate on sunday I should have lost something ?? Fingers crossed!!

xx

Not had Green Tea for a while but I like the Green Tea and Jasmine. Might have to start drinking it again. It is probably good to drink while dieting. Plus it makes me not feel hungry so thats a bonus, lol.x

I love the orange and lotus blossom one ...not as bitter as plain green tea and really refreshing. I dont drink coffee and hardly any normal tea ...the fact green tea is meant to help weight loss is a bonus , though it hasnt helped so far - oh yes, that's the rest of the food i was stuffing!!

3lbs off, not too bad though I have to admit to hoping for a teeny bit more in my first week - but Sunday probably scuppered that! 3lbs is still 3lbs though and moving me closer to the 12s !!

xx

Well done hun, 3lbs is fab.
When I think I've not done very well I think about my little girl. She weighed 4lb 5oz when she was born (small I know). So you've lost about 2/3s her birth weight.x

wow she was tiny ... my oldest lad was 6lb 5oz and hes now 6 ft 5 inches tall! x

Well done thats brill I stayed the same this week but happy with that because I have not been to good this week x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done thats brill I stayed the same this week but happy with that because I have not been to good this week x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

No gain though Donna so well done to both of us :)

busy busy day yesterday so not much time to be on here but I did ok, even while driving around between meetings and then working in the evening too

a raspberry yoghurt with tiny chocolate sprinkles really hit the sweet craving spot mid evening ...far better than sweets !

hope you're all doing ok xx

How is everyone doing this week? I can't believe its Friday already!
I have eaten well this week but didn't feel like I'd lost anything, so I had a cheeky little weigh, and I haven't! ?
It's so demoralising! Maybe it will all just drop off on Tuesday before I weigh in officially!!
Hope you all have a lovely weekend ?

I am not a yoghurt fan which is pretty annoying as they are free...going to try and make myself eat one of those Greek style ones...maybe they will be a bit nicer?
i really wish I had a set of scales at home to prepare myself for weigh in...but it will have to wait until next month sadly!
x

How is everyone doing this week? I can't believe its Friday already!
I have eaten well this week but didn't feel like I'd lost anything, so I had a cheeky little weigh, and I haven't! ?
It's so demoralising! Maybe it will all just drop off on Tuesday before I weigh in officially!!
Hope you all have a lovely weekend ?

hi Toni,, it's so disappointing isnt it when you feel you've been following to plan and nothing seems to shift. I think it just goes up and down by a pound or two so frequently that its just luck when you hit the weighing point. hopefully you and rhian will find that next week and get double lots disappearing xx

I am not a yoghurt fan which is pretty annoying as they are free...going to try and make myself eat one of those Greek style ones...maybe they will be a bit nicer?
i really wish I had a set of scales at home to prepare myself for weigh in...but it will have to wait until next month sadly!
x

do you like jelly? maybe the sugar free ones of those might be better than yoghurt? funnily enough Ive only ever liked low fat thin yoghurts like the shape ones - nothing full fat or creamy, so I quite enjoy them, They have to be fruit though - not keen on vanilla or custardy types, or toffee, nut or banana ones. Oh, bananas a fruit - well fruit flavours except for banana lol !! x

I think it's going to be star week soon... im at that horrible age when you never quite know. I went 9 months without one then went away on holiday for the first time in years and got one then! typical! but I've had a headache I cant shift and feel ravenous - hormone signs for sure!

Been good with my food, probably didnt eat enough yesterday to be on plan properly. Got a chicken casserole style effort in the oven now so that we eat before going to watch the ice hockey game. Usually we have pizza or something afterwards, or Im tempted to snack during the game, so this way Im hoping I'll feel full all evening

hope you're all having a good weekend xx

I love stew but I think I overdosed on it a couple of years ago when I did a stew diet. It is a fantastic filler though.
Hope you're having a good weekend.x

busyyyyyyyy as always. Worked a 14 hr day yesterday, which meant I didnt eat well as I just snacked rather than had a meal. not on anything too bad but I know it wasnt very well balanced. A lot of fruit lol

off to london tomorrow over night so it will be a challenge to choose a healthy dinner, but I will do my best :) I need to remember to weigh in the morning before we leave, or Thursday when I get back.

it's star week but Im hoping for a couple of pounds xx

Back