pizza disaster?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by Littleslimmingbee, 27 February 2010 Social URL.

1. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW
    ok, we have friends coming round this eve and the plan was to have a dominoes, but i decided to take the easy option and make my own etc and with chips.

1st problem. i must have mis read my jug, because my mixture was very very sticky, un-rollable infact. Now being that i'v only lived her a month and dont use flour in any of my cooking, i spread it with a knife :) LOL

now, iv had to turn it upside down and have had to peel the grease-prrof paper off (what i could) because it's baked itself into the base. Lovley.

Then, i cant find how many syns the 2 slices of tescos chilled pepperoni is, AND to top it off, i was 100% sure the tesco mix base that comes in a two pack, was 10.5 syns.. honest to god, i thought it was.. iv just checked and its 19syns (when you dont peel half of it away that is ) :O im shocked. i know its no where near a normal pizza syn wise, but im feeling a bit deflated at my efforts..

and after the death of our dearly beloved hamster lady leroy, aka ham to the chop.. c-c-hoppers.. our first pet.. :( i am feeling like i could eat, alot of dominoes. How do i resist!????

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *angie*

*angie* loves food and cooking

Start Weight:
    12st10.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(3.08%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World and 5:2 (not together)
    Oh dear - what a day :(

How about a compromise? Lots of SW chips in the oven, and one slice of the dominos pizza - could you stick to the one slice? I *know* its not the same as a whole pizza, but the syns will be manageable (look them up and see what you can have) and you will enjoy it far more than a 'stuck-to-the-paper-didn't-quite-work-and-too-many-syns' homemade pizza.

Whatever you do, enjoy your night - it is great to spend time with friends, try to focus on that rather than dinner ...

4. icklerockchick

icklerockchick slow but steady!

Start Weight:
    12st1lb
    Current Weight:
    9st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6.5lb(20.41%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    at least u tried luv! i would give in and have the dominoes and just enjoy it and get straight back on track 2moro!

X

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.