Pizza.....why!

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by Becksie, 8 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Becksie

Becksie Banned

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(18.32%)
    Diet:
    Diet Chef
    I work shifts so have just finished 2 nights, I can't eat properly and always end up at least 650 calories under. Only had 2 hours sleep as had a dentist appointment. To cut a long story short 6 hours later my mouth has just thawed out and as I couldn't eat all day I was starving. My friend suggested pizza and my will power failed!
    I'm currently the lightest I've been for years, why ruin it with 5 slices of Pizza Hut pizza and a couple of glasses of wine? Argh I drive myself mad sometimes!! Think it helps to have a bit of a rant!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. chezzylou

chezzylou Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Don't beat yourself up :) by the sounds of it you've done really well. One slip up won't hurt it probably helped if anything as you don't want to deprive yourself or you'll relapse. It's happened to a few people I know. They stick so rigidly to their diet plan and don't indulge in what they want. And so when they did finally break they had huge binges. I'm not saying eat pizza every week just cut yourself some slack :) you'll be fine!

Xxxx

4. girlygirl1

girlygirl1 Banned

Exactly it is a slip. No more than that.

Just let go of it and start afresh from this very minute onwards lol!

5. Bizzylizzy

Bizzylizzy Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st9lb
    Current Weight:
    19st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(6.23%)
    Its just a slip, goodness knows we all have them, just forget and move on, you will succeed.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.