• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Pizza

S: 22st0lb C: 19st6lb G: 15st0lb Loss: 2st8lb(11.69%)
Hi everyone,

I've just made a syn free SW pizza (counting cheese as HEa) that worked and was yummy, made as follows:

Base:
1 x 220g packet Smash
~1 pint of boiling water
Fry light

Sauce:
1 small carton passata
1 tbsp tomato puree
2 cloves of garlic
1 tsp dried basil
Salt & pepper

Topping:
84g mozzarella (I shared with hubby)
Cherry tomatoes

1. Gradually add boiling water to the smash in a large mixing bowl (I ended up using 2.5 mugs) until you have a dough.
2. Spray the ball of dough with fry light and knead it a bit. MAY BE VERY HOT
3. Transfer the dough to a baking tray sprayed with fry light.
4. Press the dough out towards the edges and corners of the tray, until you have a nice even base.
5. Bake in pre-heated oven at ~180C until the top turns a golden colour, 10-15 mins.
6. Remove from oven and carefully flip the pizza base over (I used a couple of spatulas :D).
7. Return to oven until the top is golden.
8. Crush the garlic and mix with the other sauce ingrediants in a small saucepan, heat through.
9. Remove pizza base from oven and spread a thin layer of sauce on it using a spoon.
10. Sprinkle over cheese and slices of tomato.
11. Place under grill until the cheese bubbles.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

SarahB

Silver Member
S: 16st7.5lb C: 11st13.5lb G: 10st7lb Loss: 4st8lb(27.65%)
Thanks for posting this, i was just having a hunt for the reciepe as I was planning on making this for dinner tonight and wasn't exactly sure what I was doing.

S: 22st0lb C: 19st6lb G: 15st0lb Loss: 2st8lb(11.69%)
LOL, i wasn't sure either but i found how to make the base on here and then i found the recipe for the sauce on google & changed it a bit to make it free, seemed to work x

Mrs V

Loves Life!
S: 21st7lb C: 12st5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 9st2lb(42.52%)
I tend to leave out the tomoato puree altogether and it tastes just as nice, I sometimes add 4 stuffed olives at 2 syns and chop those over mine as well as adding chopped peppers, sweetcorn and mushrooms. For EE day you could add ham, bacon or pastrami.

S: 18st1.6lb G: 10st10lb
Does it not still just taste like pizza topping on top of mashed potato?

HollyM

S: 15st1.0lb C: 14st8.0lb G: 11st7.0lb BMI: 23 Loss: 0st7lb(3.32%)
I tried this the other day & it really is nice - I put some garlic & herbs in the potato mix & just enough water to make big crumbs then sort of squashed it onto the baking tray, I covered it with foil first so it would be easy to turn over & it came out really nice.

I don't even like mashed potato but it doesn't taste like mash at all! :eek: