Place your predictions!!!!

Gem Dec 17th 06

I am going to New York for 2 weeks from Dec 20th to Jan 3rd on honeymoon -

how much weight do you think I will gain, bearing in mind I am super excited about our honeymoon and don't intend to 'behave' myself!!!!!

Gemx

You will do so much walking outside and so much erm... exercise indoors that you will put on 6lbs at the very most!

Have a great time, New York is so fab, I am pea green with jealousy!

Love

I agree with Barb - you'll be so excited and have so much going on that you probably wont eat nearly as much as you think, and I'm sure you'll get plenty 'exercise' to work off what you do eat!

Gain weight???! Wats that all about?! Think positive girl!!

I'm expecting too, I'm not fussed, cause the weight loss if for my wedding day and then once we're home I can get back on it and lose whatever I gain!!!!

:D
Gemx

You will do so much walking outside and so much erm... exercise indoors that you will put on 6lbs at the very most!

Have a great time, New York is so fab, I am pea green with jealousy!

Love

I didn't think of all the exercise, both indoors and outdoors!!!!!

I love the specifics of your green!!!!!! :p

Gemx

You know - eating again does not mean putting unhealthy food into your body - you will probably really enjoy healthy foods just as much!
Don't go with the mindset of "I am gonna stuff my face with fat & carbs [ alias burgers and fries]" more like "I am going to enjoy the food I eat on honeymoon and savour the tastes"
Don't let yourself go into Feast or famine mode - it makes the VLCD worthless in the long run!
You are going to be a beautiful bride - have a fantastic honeymoon - but don't let food be your only focus - I am sure "something" far naughtier will take over.
Think before you eat - plan ahead and so you can truly relax and enjoy it!
LOL

Back