Placing an order through the website

vc103

vcs1208
I have just discovered this diet and want to give it a go.. However I am having difficulties with the website ordering and could really do with avoiding ordering twice...

I placed my order in the shopping cart and worked through the checkout process - to complete order which I did.. It then said we will send a confirmation email your order has been successful..

However I didnt input my paypal details nor have I received an email...

Anyone had similar issues or explain how the ordering system works?

I think they will probably send you another email shortly saying that they haven't received a payment, and do you want to make one. I messed it up the first time I tried to order - realised I didn't actually have any money in my account yet so just closed it before I got to the paypal bit, and I had the same 'your order is successful' email, followed up by the 'we haven't received payment one'

Oh, and good luck with the diet! x

actually shuffler reminded me
the 2nd time I bought, I also went wong somewhere (paying with paypal too) and they sent me an email

I should think you will get a reply back pretty quick-its not a big co. apparently

I should think you will get a reply back pretty quick-its not a big co. apparently

I agree with this. I emailed them to moan that my delivery came without the booklets and they answered within 30 minutes and got the booklets next working day.

Back