• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Attack Plain Yogurt..... fruitied up!

SunshineFlower

Having another go....
S: 12st13lb C: 12st1lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 25.7 Loss: 0st12lb(6.63%)
well i made a nice discovery (if you are missing your fruity yogurts)

i was making up the sugar free jelly and then mixing it in, but out of laziness i just sprinkled some of the jelly powder on the yogurt and mixed it in..... it was awesome..... just like a raspberry yogurt (i like it with the oatbran in there)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

anjuschka

Dukan Ancestor!!
S: 76kg C: 66.3kg G: 64kg BMI: 22.9 Loss: 9.7kg(12.77%)
Or even better - make up the SF jelly using half water and half yoghurt or fromage frais. The water helps to dissolve the powder properly and it will set on cooling. I usally make it to 600ml as that fits my 6 individual pots better.

use 1/4 pt hot water and mix in powder really really well
add 1/4 pt cold water to cool the mixture a bit before adding dairy
Make up to 1pt or even 600ml (it will be a little less firm) using yoghurt or fromage frais and mix really really well again and pour into individual bowls - at least 4, better 6.
Chill
Enjoy!

SunshineFlower

Having another go....
S: 12st13lb C: 12st1lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 25.7 Loss: 0st12lb(6.63%)
Or even better - make up the SF jelly using half water and half yoghurt or fromage frais. The water helps to dissolve the powder properly and it will set on cooling. I usally make it to 600ml as that fits my 6 individual pots better.

use 1/4 pt hot water and mix in powder really really well
add 1/4 pt cold water to cool the mixture a bit before adding dairy
Make up to 1pt or even 600ml (it will be a little less firm) using yoghurt or fromage frais and mix really really well again and pour into individual bowls - at least 4, better 6.
Chill
Enjoy!

i've done this, but it makes more of a blamounge (oh dear,... how do you spell that??) whereas this is like a fruity yogurt

S: 16st9lb C: 16st9lb BMI: 41.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
OMG!!

Ive just sprinkled a little orange jelly powder onto my fromage frais............HEAVEN!!!!!

Sugar free jelly and 0% fat yogurt....who'd have thought it!!

Shame I'm limited to 1kg dairy;0)