Attack Plain Yogurt..... fruitied up!

SunshineFlower

Having another go....
well i made a nice discovery (if you are missing your fruity yogurts)

i was making up the sugar free jelly and then mixing it in, but out of laziness i just sprinkled some of the jelly powder on the yogurt and mixed it in..... it was awesome..... just like a raspberry yogurt (i like it with the oatbran in there)

Or even better - make up the SF jelly using half water and half yoghurt or fromage frais. The water helps to dissolve the powder properly and it will set on cooling. I usally make it to 600ml as that fits my 6 individual pots better.

use 1/4 pt hot water and mix in powder really really well
add 1/4 pt cold water to cool the mixture a bit before adding dairy
Make up to 1pt or even 600ml (it will be a little less firm) using yoghurt or fromage frais and mix really really well again and pour into individual bowls - at least 4, better 6.
Chill
Enjoy!

Or even better - make up the SF jelly using half water and half yoghurt or fromage frais. The water helps to dissolve the powder properly and it will set on cooling. I usally make it to 600ml as that fits my 6 individual pots better.

use 1/4 pt hot water and mix in powder really really well
add 1/4 pt cold water to cool the mixture a bit before adding dairy
Make up to 1pt or even 600ml (it will be a little less firm) using yoghurt or fromage frais and mix really really well again and pour into individual bowls - at least 4, better 6.
Chill
Enjoy!

i've done this, but it makes more of a blamounge (oh dear,... how do you spell that??) whereas this is like a fruity yogurt

OMG!!

Ive just sprinkled a little orange jelly powder onto my fromage frais............HEAVEN!!!!!

Sugar free jelly and 0% fat yogurt....who'd have thought it!!

Shame I'm limited to 1kg dairy;0)

I agree. Delicious x

Back