Planning a break off s&s ??

munchbunch

Gold Member
For those of you that have taken a break in the past for a weekend did you refeed the week before for the week or just take a break ??

My friends bday is the weekend of the 30th may & shes having a hula party :) iv been looking forward to it for ages !!!! I fully intend on coming back on the plan the Monday after the weekend just wondered if any of you have done this how you managed etc .

Any advice welcome , Thankyou

I would love the answer to this too. I have a wedding on the 19th may, and going to a friends house the day after for lunch. As much as I could try to stay in ketosis by eating atkinsish, I want to drink, from which if I understand u need to not be in ketosis? Advice would be great! Also if anyone has had a break, has it been hard getting back on plan, ie ketosis and headaches etc.
Thanks

Rissole76 said:
I would love the answer to this too. I have a wedding on the 19th may, and going to a friends house the day after for lunch. As much as I could try to stay in ketosis by eating atkinsish, I want to drink, from which if I understand u need to not be in ketosis? Advice would be great! Also if anyone has had a break, has it been hard getting back on plan, ie ketosis and headaches etc.
Thanks

That's me I would like to drink also not so much the food I just don't want to make myself Ill z

U don't need to re-feed for a weekend, get out of ketosis, stay low carb, be sensible with what you eat and have a good time! Then straight back to it :D that's what most do anyway!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

stef2009 said:
U don't need to re-feed for a weekend, get out of ketosis, stay low carb, be sensible with what you eat and have a good time! Then straight back to it :D that's what most do anyway!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So if I have a carby breaki lots of water and chicken or fish before I go do you think that will be ok ?
There will be food about but I don't eat and drink at the same time never have :)

So is it just carbs in the morning of the day that I want to drink or do you think the day before just to be on the safe side? I was thinking doing S&S till Friday lunch, then have a chicken shish in pitta with some healthy wedges, to kick me out of the ketosis, then some porridge for breaky the Sat of the wedding, normal lunch etc... So as you say not go crazy buy get some carbs in so I dont get ill... Do you think we wont have a loss for that week or a sts? As long as I dont gain, Ill be ok with that...

Rissole76 said:
So is it just carbs in the morning of the day that I want to drink or do you think the day before just to be on the safe side? I was thinking doing S&S till Friday lunch, then have a chicken shish in pitta with some healthy wedges, to kick me out of the ketosis, then some porridge for breaky the Sat of the wedding, normal lunch etc... So as you say not go crazy buy get some carbs in so I dont get ill... Do you think we wont have a loss for that week or a sts? As long as I dont gain, Ill be ok with that...

Even if you did gain it would be off the next week provided we song go Ott .....
I think I will do as you said until the Friday have the tea and Saturday a carbi breaki etc as I will be drinking that night x

If i'm coming off i have something relatively carby in the morning and then a sinsible lunch and def eat before you start drinking!!!

You can do it.... I've never done re-feed for a night off!!!

I did however put on 7lb from boozing Sunday so be prepared for a gain and dont let it throw you!! Ge right back at it!!!

You'll do fine!!

XXX

Deezer said:
If i'm coming off i have something relatively carby in the morning and then a sinsible lunch and def eat before you start drinking!!!

You can do it.... I've never done re-feed for a night off!!!

I did however put on 7lb from boozing Sunday so be prepared for a gain and dont let it throw you!! Ge right back at it!!!

You'll do fine!!

XXX

I know it will come off as quick as it went on !! X

Back