plans for the weekend?

my_girl

Whats everyone up to?

We are sorting out the garden today. The conservatory is nearly finished so we are having the pebbles lifted from the garden and some grass put down. Lots of hard work but good on the body magic front.

Also planning on sorting the bedrooms out and generally tidying up. Money is tight this month so Im avoiding the shops iof I can so I dont spend on stuff I dont really want. A massive B&M has just opened yesterday 10 mins away but Im determined not to step foot in it lol!! x

Today I've been making a desert for this evening. The OH is coming over and I'm cooking SW KFC chicken - he's having them in buns and I'm just having strips. Then to follow I've made a giant jaffa cake, but with strawberry jelly instead of orange. Then we're off to see Harry Potter this evening at the cinema.

Tomorrow, I think we're going down Weston or Brean, to have a nice walk on the beach :)

Hope everyone has a nice weekend

Work, work, work !!!!

But I love what I do and look forward to working.

Im off to see bridesmaids today then will be chained to the kitchen for the rest of the day making dinner for today and tomorrow.

Back