Plans for today?

my_girl

Ive got a day off work so Im trying to do a bit of catching up with study etc but Ive been sat on here for ages without picking a pen up lol!!!

Popping to the shop later for a few bits then have a driving lesson at 815pm!!

Whats everyone else up to?x

Working until 5pm, I've cycled to work today & since this morning the weather has really bucked up so I'm looking forward to a nice bike ride home.

Also on my mind, do I buy a GPS or not:rolleyes: if I order one today it will be here for tomorrow which is in time for our walk in Scotland on Friday, dilemas, dilemas:sigh:

Thought my little man was doing ok and he wanted to go out. Got home and he was terribly sick again, so calling out the doctor. Hes asleep now so whilst we;re waiting going to get some study done as i have an essay to get finsihed by next thursday :D

Sat on my butt! I should be marking (school holidays are made for marking) but I cannot be bothered. Met a friend fro brunch at 11, and arrived home at 1.15 and have done nothing of any substance since then! Group at 6 though- am dreadfully tempted to eat random stuff that's in the house but I don't need any as I'm not actually hungryu, just bored. Might go dog walking to avoid boredome eating. The husband's in his PJs playing XBox (and has been since about 10am!) so can't even watch telly!

Visit to the docs. Lovely few hours food shopping with a friend I am very fond of we had coffee out as well.

Preparing sme stuff for Fridays bbq.

Back