Plans for today?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by my_girl, 27 April 2011 Social URL.

1. my_girl

my_girl Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9.5lb(4.01%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ive got a day off work so Im trying to do a bit of catching up with study etc but Ive been sat on here for ages without picking a pen up lol!!!

Popping to the shop later for a few bits then have a driving lesson at 815pm!!

Whats everyone else up to?x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Im working until 4pm and then have someone coming over about 4:30pm to view my flat as it's currently up for rent :)

4. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Working until 5pm, I've cycled to work today & since this morning the weather has really bucked up so I'm looking forward to a nice bike ride home.

Also on my mind, do I buy a GPS or not:rolleyes: if I order one today it will be here for tomorrow which is in time for our walk in Scotland on Friday, dilemas, dilemas:sigh:

5. PurpleSky

PurpleSky banana phone

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(26.02%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Thought my little man was doing ok and he wanted to go out. Got home and he was terribly sick again, so calling out the doctor. Hes asleep now so whilst we;re waiting going to get some study done as i have an essay to get finsihed by next thursday :D

6. Shrimpy

Shrimpy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st6lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(34.04%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Sat on my butt! I should be marking (school holidays are made for marking) but I cannot be bothered. Met a friend fro brunch at 11, and arrived home at 1.15 and have done nothing of any substance since then! Group at 6 though- am dreadfully tempted to eat random stuff that's in the house but I don't need any as I'm not actually hungryu, just bored. Might go dog walking to avoid boredome eating. The husband's in his PJs playing XBox (and has been since about 10am!) so can't even watch telly!

7. fillymum

fillymum synful soul

Start Weight:
    107kg
    Current Weight:
    85kg
    Goal Weight:
    79kg
    Lost(%):
    22kg(20.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Visit to the docs. Lovely few hours food shopping with a friend I am very fond of we had coffee out as well.

Preparing sme stuff for Fridays bbq.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.