Playing with non-CD recipes? *Food mentioned*

When I wanted to delete something, I got a message saying this deletes it from the group. Don't like that bit!

Agreed there, though I suppose you could work it out and input it into the database for future reference.

Adding 1/4 of stuff is definitely more difficult though. Like that you can keep hitting minus but annoying for a recipe. Guess will have to add things based on 1 serving of the recipe ie 1/4 of a can of tinned tomatoes.
Yep :(

Did you notice if you click on the numbers ie cals or % (or grams), the grams and % swap :)
Yep. And I like other things like the drag and drop from favourites, and the copy and paste from other days.
Love the pretty charts too.

It really is a case of seeing what you can live with isn't it. Pros and cons to them all.

Still discovering stuff but I'll definitely keep with this one. I stopped WLR ages ago and missed not having access to it. Bought the book, but it takes too long to find stuff in it, and of course, it will go out of date.

A one off payment will be worth it to me despite the cons. Hopefully things like a better working recipe thingy will be added if there is enough demand.

Oh, and I like being able to change the meals by just dragging down (or up) :cool:

When I wanted to delete something, I got a message saying this deletes it from the group. Don't like that bit!

Just tried this with a group again, and it didn't delete it :confused:

Umm, but it did the day before yesterday :confused:

Haven't checked yet, but I wonder if the 'group' is linked to the day you entered it. So for instance, if I make a group up on Tuesday and then delete it or an item for it, the group (or item) deletes from the group database, but if I delete something on a subsequent day it doesn't ?

that would be okay...I think :D If it works like that. And if I wanted to make up some recipes for future reference, I could make them up on another day long ago. Bit fiddly, but a work around.

Will need to do more exploring......

Just tried this with a group again, and it didn't delete it :confused:

Umm, but it did the day before yesterday :confused:

Weird. I've just made a temp group from random items in todays diary.

Then deleted them, but it didn't delete from the group. I'm sure that happened before. I got a warning about it deleting, like you did Laura. Wonder it's because I now have the paid for version. Ummm.

Wonder it's because I now have the paid for version. Ummm.

Nope, it's not that :D Must be some way around it because it worked a minute ago without deleting the group.

Nope, it's not that :D

Yes it is :rotflmao:

The first time you make a group, it puts a little symbol by it, so probably linked to the group. If you enter the group again, you can delete the new entry (IYNWIM). Also on subsequent days, you can delete without changing the group.

Seems that it's just the entry that you made the group from that changes if you delete.

Does that make sense? Still not 100% sure, but something to do with if it has that 'group' icon beside the item.

Back