• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Please can somebody help?

proudmummyx4

S: 11st6lb C: 11st6lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 29.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Have decided to start back on the diet as of monday and really want to follow the new plan but have absolutely no time spare to get to a class :mad:. Was just wondering if somebody would be kind enough to work out for me exactly how many propoints I should have daily. I'm 30, 5 foot 2, would say I'm pretty active (spend most of day on my feet cleaning, doing school run 3 times a day and running round after 4 children lol) and currently weigh 11 stone 6pounds. Not sure if you need any more info than that? Please, if someone could help me I would be soooo grateful :D.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Littlemisstrouble

S: 11st13lb C: 10st9lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 24 Loss: 1st4lb(10.78%)
A good guess would be 26 points as everyone around these stats in my class seems to be! Prob a good starting point! Well done getting back into it- brave decision. Class works best for me as makes me guilty!!! X

proudmummyx4

S: 11st6lb C: 11st6lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 29.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Thankyou so much for answering this, looking forward to starting now, got a fridge and cupboard full of nice, healthy, low point foods so fingers crossed i get off to a good start. Really would like to get to a class myself but will see how i get on going it alone and if i struggle will have to try and fit it in somehow lol. x