Please can somebody help?

Have decided to start back on the diet as of monday and really want to follow the new plan but have absolutely no time spare to get to a class :mad:. Was just wondering if somebody would be kind enough to work out for me exactly how many propoints I should have daily. I'm 30, 5 foot 2, would say I'm pretty active (spend most of day on my feet cleaning, doing school run 3 times a day and running round after 4 children lol) and currently weigh 11 stone 6pounds. Not sure if you need any more info than that? Please, if someone could help me I would be soooo grateful :D.

A good guess would be 26 points as everyone around these stats in my class seems to be! Prob a good starting point! Well done getting back into it- brave decision. Class works best for me as makes me guilty!!! X

Thankyou so much for answering this, looking forward to starting now, got a fridge and cupboard full of nice, healthy, low point foods so fingers crossed i get off to a good start. Really would like to get to a class myself but will see how i get on going it alone and if i struggle will have to try and fit it in somehow lol. x

Back