Original Please can someone check this for me :)

miss_emmajane

Silver Member
I am attempting my first red day today and just want to check that everything is OK as I am just confused over anything but green days :eek:

Breakfast - bacon (fat cut off), egg (both cooked in fry light), beans and one piece of ww brown danish bread (heb)

Lunch - Two pieces of brown danish (to complete first heb) with tinned tuna + light salad cream (need to check syns) + salad. French fries (4.5 syns) and a muller light.

Dinner - Chicken breast with vegetables and SW chips (do I measure my potatos for a HEB?) and ketchup which I will syn

Snacks - cups of tea (milk from HEA), fruit, cheese triangles (HEA) muller lights ... hmmm .. what can you snack on, on a red day? I am a fridge picker and I feel I can snack on green days :s

Any help is much appreciated :)

Hiya,
The only thing I can see wrong there is the beans, unless your going to syn them? As for picky foods, I normally snack on packet ham/chicken or grapes.

The beans aren't free on red but can be a heb or synned.
The potato needs to have skin on and weighes 225g jacket potato cut into wedges is fine.

Snack on chicked/ham/hard boiled egg/ cold veg omlette/yogurt/fruit

Breakfast - bacon (fat cut off), egg (both cooked in fry light), beans Not free on a Red Day and would need either synning or you could change your day to and EE instead and one piece of ww brown danish bread (heb)

Lunch - Two pieces of brown danish (to complete first heb) with tinned tuna + light salad cream (need to check syns) + salad. French fries (4.5 syns) and a muller light.

Dinner - Chicken breast with vegetables and SW chips - 7oz new potatoes in skin is allowed as a HeB, or and 8oz jacket potato (do I measure my potatos for a HEB?) and ketchup which I will syn

Snacks - cups of tea (milk from HEA), fruit, cheese triangles (HEA) muller lights ... hmmm .. what can you snack on, on a red day? I am a fridge picker and I feel I can snack on green days :s

You can pick on things like Ham, chicken drumsticks, make a quiche, Morrisons vlf pork sausages are free, you could cook up a batch and eat them cold?

I hope this helps Huni.

Kerry-Ann

Thank you guys so much!! I had no idea beans were syns on a red day :eek:

I shall measure up my potatos and give it a go! :) Thanks x

Back