Please check this for me?

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting' started by qasakistan2009, 11 July 2009 Social URL.

1. qasakistan2009

qasakistan2009 New Member

Start Weight:
    17st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    My diet:
    8.00am breakfast:
    Cornflakes and milk, no sugar
    1 glass of water
    Lunch 1.00pm:
    Any sensible sandwich
    1 glass of water
    Dinner 7.00pm:
    1 small plate of curry and 2 naan breads
    1 glass of water
    9.00pm:
    1 glass of water
    11.00pm:
    1 glass of water

I will go on the treadmill for 20mins everyday and do 20mins of walking.
    I will take supplements to prevent my hair thinning as well as weight loss pills everyday. Do you think these will be very high in calories?
    What do you guys think of my plan?

Last edited: 11 July 2009
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Iris

Iris Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    7st11lb(47.39%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting (also known as relentless self-denial)
    Sounds very low in calories to me. The regimented water drinking, particularly in the evening, may disrupt your sleep. If you're tired, you're hungrier.

I'd add some more snacks and general bulk to the diet so that you've got energy for your exercise and you don't get bad cravings that could lead to binging. You might find that some protein at breakfast keeps you fuller for longer than cereal does. A couple of poached eggs on wholewheat toast, kippers, that kind of thing. Don't be afraid to fill up on fruit and vegetables, and have plenty of good snacks to graze on and keep you from getting too hungry. Good luck!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.