Please give me support!! 2013 will be my year!

Lovely thank you x

I just googled SW free Hummus recipe and it came up! Never realised how easy it was to make! It was 1 tin of chick peas drained, 2 table spoons of low fat natural yoghurt, juice of half a lemon, tea spoon of garlic and tea spoon of cumin, salt n pepper, and I also roasted half a red pepper then whizzed it all together in the blender until you get the consistency you want! Mmm! X

Well it makes anough for a few days and it's free so entirely up to u haha! You could have it with veg as a Friday night snack? X

Hey Ladies! Homemade chilli for tea but with extra lean mince instead of Quorn which us what I usually use! With grated cheese! Mmm delish!!
Got some leftover sauce for in a jacket pot tomorro! X

Ooh yum I love chilli!!

I had gammon tonight was so nice :)

I have a poorly baby on my hands I got 3 hours sleep last night :( and looking the same tonight so gonna grab an early night if I can!

Food today -

Breakfast -
2 ryvita fruitfuls - hexB
2 tsp chocolate spread - 3 syns
(Yum yum!!)

Tea - 1/2 hexA
Diet Pepsi - free

Lunch -
Golden rice - free
Sweetcorn - free
Chicken - free
Salad - free

Jelly - 1/2 syn
Spray cream - 1/2 syn

Apple - free
Special K moments - 5 syns

Dinner -
Gammon - free
Mashed potato free and hexA
Peas - free
Egg - free

Diet coke - free

9 1/2 syns

Dinner was lovely will def have it again!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Did everyone get a snow day??

Food today -

Breakfast
2 eggs - free
Bacon - free
Plum tomatoes - free
Wholemeal toast - hexB

Snack
Options deluxe hot chocolate - 3 syns

I was soo tired I had an afternoon nap today and slept through lunch :-/

Dinner
Rice - free
Chilli con carne - free

May have pudding abit later but will decide then
Hoping to go for a walk tomorro depending on the snow really

Hardly anything here. Not even a sprinkling until 8pm. Must be the only place in gb judging by the news! No excuse not to go to the gym boooo!!

Our school had to close so I left work at 1pm I've got about 3 inches of snow last time I checked but its still going!!!
i love the gammon! It's so yummy isn't it... And all free if you have egg SW Chips and peas mum yummy lol x

Yeah we had snow now the roads are hard and icy :(
Fingers crossed it just melts away but it may snow again on Monday :( I hate the cold!! X

Well I fell off the wagon today!! :(

I think the snow and boredom made me eat!! I ended up having a goodish breakfast and lunch but then met friends at a pub they had lunch and I had a chocolate fudge cake and cream worked out it was 27 syns!!! :-O
Then did a healthy food shop and went round a friends house tonight for a party and had buffet food and bday cake!! Stuck to diet coke tho so could have been worse!!
I have to get back on it tomorro!! Gonna try have more red days next week!

Breakfast -

2 ryvita fruity - hexB
Banana - free
Sugarfree jelly - 1/2 syn

Lunch

Chicken - free
Cajun spice - 2 syns
Sweet potato and potato wedges - free
Golden rice - free

Snack

Choc fudge cake - 27 syns!!
Wholemeal toast
Pate

Dinner

Buffet food
Bday cake
Diet cokes.

No idea on syns but wanted to list what I had for my own mind and will get back to it tomorro I'm hoping to not feel bloated!! And go for a walk
Tomorro

A lot of people struggled yesterday - think it must be hibernation instinct kicking in!! I was out most of the day with no access to food which is lucky as I can feel my resolve wavering a bit. Accept it, know that you enjoyed it and start again today. Like you said if it had been before you started it may have been that food plus other drinks thrown in so that is good in itself. Hope you have a good day today. I'm hoping to eat a bit more lightly today! Have slipped into eating within plan but large amounts...

How did your day go today?

I had a much better day :) and I had a lazy sofa day so pleased with myself that I didn't binge!!
I wanted to go out but it snowed all day so just stayed in caught up on tv and watched a film :)

Breakfast -

Scrambled eggs - 1/2 hexA and free
Bacon - free
Mushrooms - free
Plum tomatoes - free
Tomato ketchup - 1 syn

Lunch -

Golden rice - free
Chicken - free

Dinner -

Mashed potato with garlic purée - free and 1/2 hexA
Beef joint - free
Carrots, onions, swede - free
2 oxo cubes - free
All cooked in the slow cooker was sooo yummy!!

2 Hifi light bars - hexB

How did your day go today?

I had a much better day :) and I had a lazy sofa day so pleased with myself that I didn't binge!!
I wanted to go out but it snowed all day so just stayed in caught up on tv and watched a film :)

Breakfast -

Scrambled eggs - 1/2 hexA and free
Bacon - free
Mushrooms - free
Plum tomatoes - free
Tomato ketchup - 1 syn

Lunch -

Golden rice - free
Chicken - free

Dinner -

Mashed potato with garlic purée - free and 1/2 hexA
Beef joint - free
Carrots, onions, swede - free
2 oxo cubes - free
All cooked in the slow cooker was sooo yummy!!

2 Hifi light bars - hexB

OMG this sounds delish.. So gona try it... (starts copying and pasting to save)

Hey Girlies!! 2lbs off for me this week and I'm made up!!! :D x

How are u all getting on?! X

Well done hun!! I fell off the wagon abit last few days I've been struggling :( but got weighed and lost a pound! So I'm glad I still lost!! I didn't go to class as the snow was too bad :( but weighed myself at home so I'm hoping to see a big loss next week!

Not sure what to have today yet xx

Back