Please give me support!! 2013 will be my year!

Brilliant loss Dubchick u must be thrilled!!

Well I on the other hand need my mouth sewing please!!!
I had a brilliant day yesterday and today up until tea...me and the Boyf had a...Dominos!!!
Arrggghhh!! What is up with me?! Just need to not have any syns the rest if the week now!! X

Gem that dinner sounds gorgeous!! I will def be having that!!
I saw a pulled pork recipe online I'm gonna make in the slow cooker Sunday can't wait :)

Well I've had a great day!! Did an exercise DVD this morning then went for a long walk with the family this afternoon through the woods :)

Having a nice night with the oh but sneaked on here quickly ;)

Food today -

Breakfast -
Banana - free
Pear - free
Yoghurt - free

Lunch -
Wholemeal bread - hexB
Ham - free
Lf marg - 2 syns
Banana - free
Pear - free

Dinner -

Starter -
King prawns marinated in lemon, dill, garlic, chilli - free (this was amazing!!!)
Salad - free
Balsamic vinegar - free

Main
Chicken kievs -
Chicken breast wrapped in bacon - free
Garlic, fat free fromage frais, parsley - free
Parmesan cheese - hexA
Smash - free
Slimming world chips - free
Salad - free

2 glasses rose wine - 12 syns

I slipped up and had some mini eggs there 1.5 syns per 2 eggs but not sure how many I had :-/ oops but the walk should have helped!!

Got melon,banana and raspberries for pudding later :)

I'm meant to be going harvester tomorro but bit worried about this ill try go for another walk if I do go there xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank u ladies. Delighted :)

Tilly don't worry about it. We hafta live. Just b good the rest if the week. Weekends are do fricken hard!!
Mumof2boys ur day sounds luvly

I've been doing house crap all day. 40 min walk with puppy at 10:30am... Followed by sum fruit shopping. Followed by scrubbing the bathroom tiles... Followed by cleaning up after my bf swept the chimney!!! N done some other work around the house.
So far hav only had brekkie which was 2 bacon medallions, grilled mushrooms, beans n tomatoes with toast...

Sounds a busy day!! And good food wise! I'm currently having a bad moment and struggling not to sit and binge on chocolate I want it soooo bad!! I had a mini choc bar and it wasn't enough so taking my mind off it on here hope it works!!

I've been good today

Breakfast -
Melon, raspberries, banana, fat free yoghurt - free

Lunch - (harvester)

Salad cart -
Lettuce, sweetcorn, beetroot, cucumber - free
Tbsp dressing - 2 syns
Potato salad tbsp - ? Syns

Chicken breast - free
Jacket potato - free
Sweetcorn - free
Sour cream tbsp - 2 syns
Tomato ketchup - 1 syn

Snack -
Cadbury chomp treat - 3 syns

I'm pleased with myself at lunch as I avoided the raisins, croutons, bread roll and butter which I normally pile on and really counted what I had :)

Tonight gonna try have fruit or just a sweet potato want something light but I really want chocolate argh need this feeling to go!! Xx

Food is looking good hun!! Remember cravings are only temporary! Why not go have a bath or something to try and take your mind off of it? Normally what I do when I fancy choc is exercise (go for a walk, or do one of my kettleworx workouts). I find I feel so good afterwards that chocolate is the last thing I want, and if the craving still hasn't gone, then I've just done some extra exercise so wouldn't feel so bad if I did have a little bit :) x

Mummyof2boys29.. It was delicious :D

Tonight i had 2 pieces of gammon, cut into slices (Free)
I dry fried them with some sweet chilli sauce, garlic, soy sauce, salt and pepper
Served with egg noodles (Free)

So lovely, Felt like nice hangover food :)

I also boiled up a load of whole meal rice to make syn free fried rice with chicken pieces to snack on :D

Does anyone have any good comfort food/winter warmer recipies.. I love proper home cooked from scratch food but i'd like some syn free ones just to make and freeze for when i haven't got time too cook
xxx

Thankyou everyone!! I avoided the chocolate and feel better for it!!
I did 30 minutes exercise this evening and I'm aching sooo much!! But that's a good thing ;)

I didn't have dinner in the end just some chicken so feeling positive. Tomorro we're going for a walk again and gonna have another day on plan hopefully xx

Bleugh feeling disheartened today!! And exhausted :( I wake up so many times in the night with the boys it's wearing me out I keep nodding off this morning :-/

Well I've stuck to plan, exercised loads to the point I'm really aching and I had a sneaky weigh this morning and the scales aren't going down :(
Going for a walk today so hoping if I have light meals til weigh day it will catch up!

I'm going to cut out bread as didn't have any yesterday and see if that helps.
Wil update this later x

Lunch -

King prawns marinated in tsp peanut butter - 2 syns, garlic, chilli - free
Salad - free
Balsamic dressing - free

Was very yummy!!

Hey sounds nice!
Had a good day today...SW cooked breakfast which consisted of 1 800g slice of w/meal toast (HexB) beans, mushrooms, bacon & poached egg...mmm! Filled me until tea! Had a pack of Velvet Crunch Crisps (4 syns) as a snack. Then tea was chicken stir fry with noodles! Mmm! Had 2 cups of tea and used my Hex A on semi skimmed milk.
Now I'm drinking hot lemon water x

X

Well done that's a good day! When is your weigh in again?

I had my lunch then went for an hours walk maybe abit longer was freezing but felt good for it! And went to our friends for a roast they did a healthy one :)

Roast chicken - free
Carrots - free
Potatoes - free
Peas - free
Broccoli - free
Sausage - ? Syn
Gravy

She made rice pudding for afters I had 2 tbsps and left the rest as was sooo creamy
So another good day :)

Mummyof2boys29.. It was delicious :D

Tonight i had 2 pieces of gammon, cut into slices (Free)
I dry fried them with some sweet chilli sauce, garlic, soy sauce, salt and pepper
Served with egg noodles (Free)

So lovely, Felt like nice hangover food :)

I also boiled up a load of whole meal rice to make syn free fried rice with chicken pieces to snack on :D

Does anyone have any good comfort food/winter warmer recipies.. I love proper home cooked from scratch food but i'd like some syn free ones just to make and freeze for when i haven't got time too cook
xxx

Morning...
Maybe you're not eating enough?? Just guessing as you skipped dinner and just had some chicken... its as harmful to not eat enough, as eat too much.. Just be careful.. Don't want you getting run down...
xxx

I weigh in on a Wed...had a sneaky look today and it's showing 1lb loss so if I can keep that on wed I'll be happy (anymore I'd be thrilled coz I have berm a tad naughty but your supposed to use your syns!)

What's everyone having for tea? I don't know until I get in coz I'm back home from tonight so my mum is cooking us a nice SW meal x

I weigh in on a Wed...had a sneaky look today and it's showing 1lb loss so if I can keep that on wed I'll be happy (anymore I'd be thrilled coz I have berm a tad naughty but your supposed to use your syns!)

What's everyone having for tea? I don't know until I get in coz I'm back home from tonight so my mum is cooking us a nice SW meal x
ooh 1lb loss.. Hopefully it sticks and is added to come Wednesday..
No idea what's for tea tonight for me.. Had a bit of a drama Saturday in the house and had to stay at my BF's parents house lastnight so not sure what's happening tonight... :(

Just hope I don't ruin it before wed haha!
Ahh hope your ok Hun x

Oh dear hope your ok!

A pound is still a loss going in the right direction :)
I'm feeling heavy tonight but looking forward to weighing myself in the morning! I always weigh myself at home but I still go to class in the evening and get weighed bit silly I know but I like staying to class and getting the certificates etc.

I'm having spaghetti bolognaise tonight :) can't wait for it!!

Food for today -

Breakfast - apple - free (was in a rush)

Lunch -
ham salad - free
Golden rice - free

Snack -
2 ryvita fruity - healthy B
Chocolate spread - 2 tbsp - 9 syns
Lindt ball - 4 syns

Dinner -
Spaghetti bolognaise - free
Parmesan cheese - healthy A

Weigh day tomorro!! Eek x

Had a lovely tea tonight! Mozzarella 1/4lb burger with Cajun SW chips and roasted veg! Mmm!

Mums making the sticky 4-spice gammon with noodles and veg tomorro so looking forward to that! I work long hours mon-thurs and have a Friday off so don't get chance to cook that often! Ive said I'll cook thurs as my friend is coming for tea so I'll make a chilli x

Yum your dinner sounds good!! And that gammon sounds good too! Ill come over your house this week ;) lol
I bought gammon today was gonna do it with egg and chips but I might try that if I can get the ingredients!

Did you get the snow today? We got abit but then the rain washed it away! X

Back