Please Help... I'm Struggling Thread

rumbletummy

Silver Member
I wonder if it might be a nice idea to have a thread where people can post for advise when they're struggling to stick to plan, lacking motivation, not achieving their desired weight loss or just need somewhere to post when they feel like :cry:

This 'I'm struggling' thread would not be for advise on the plan itself... so it wouldn't be for questions such as 'How many HEB's can I have on Extra Easy' but rather 'why am I not losing weight?' or 'I stick to plan and then binge in the evening' or 'My boyfriend keeps buying me cake and isn't supporting me' etc...

Let me know what you think xx

loving this tread
i always find that im doing great on my food but 2 sometimes 3 nights out of the week i have wine and it seems to blow my weightloss, wish i could stop it , but i enjoy it , its my timeout after a long day :rolleyes:

Great idea, do you find sometimes that you are doing everything right its just that your body doesnt want to play the game diet wise!!! Then sometimes you havent been as good as you should and have an extra big loss!! X

Thanks ladies... it's nice to know I'm not the only one out there who has 'wobbles' in more ways than one he he!!

I haven't got any 'events' coming up so I'm lacking motivation right now... yet if I don't get a move on I'm going to be so unhappy when the sun comes out... really wish not eating rubbish was as easy at it sounds!! xx

I can't stop thinking about the malteasers bunny in my fridge! :sigh:

WI tomorrow ... must resist ...

This thread is such a good idea!

I can't stop thinking about the malteasers bunny in my fridge! :sigh:

WI tomorrow ... must resist ...

Do you have enough Syns left? If not and you don't want to do 'Flexi-Syn', you need to accept the craving! That doesn't necessarily mean giving in to it, just acknowledge it's there. The more you try not to think about it, the more you will. Maybe you could occupy your hands with a manicure, knitting or something?

Or just go to bed lol i find going to bed earlier stops me pugging out in the evening which is my fav time to snack! C

I am really struggling with the urge to overeat today. I woke up wanting bread and chocolate :(

This is day 15 for me and I've had 2 good losses so far. It's the first day I've really struggled. I've been 100% every day.

So far I'm managing. Had a big, filling breakfast of eggs, bacon, mushrooms and tomatoes and just had a coffee with an Alpen light. Hanging around reading posts on here is helping a bit but I know I'm just one step away from losing the plot.

Hopefully I'll get to the end of today and wake up tomorrow feeling more at peace.

Gillian dont lose faith YOU CAN DO IT!!!

being on here really occupies time and thoughts, aslo you can just go through all the recipes and look at some meal ideas for tea

if youre craving bread why not have 2 slices of wholemeal from a 400g loaf and for the choc use some syns and have an options hot chocolate or a two finger kit kat

keep up the good word youre doing great!!

I don't have any wholemeal bread in the house but I do plan on a curly wurly with a cup of tea once the kids are in bed!

well i am the same - do good then have unsyned wine. The way i see it sw is a change of eating habits (for me) and i am being unrealistic if i dont factor wine into it. It keeps me going as i dont get out much and i simply like it. Usually i keep my syns and have a curly wurly at night and thats only 6 syns so usually i have enough for wine - just not for the take away before hand hahaha - like this thread already

Back