Please help me - last 15lb to go and I wanna quit!

shorty

Hi Guys sorry to be so down but I need some advice.
I have lost 2st on CD and up until 3 and a half wks ago I lost the plot and started eating and drinking again, since then I have got back on cd and I am on day 4 but really struggling with SS. Should I start going onto 790? I get so hungry I really want to cry.

:cry:

790 is a really good plan and might be what you need at the moment. You can lose on average 12lbs per month on 790 and that's with 1/2pint skimmed milk and a meal a day - and 3CD packs.

I felt like this yesterday, but I've had a complete turnaround and I'm all for sticking at it today! You haven't much more to lose so like flirty said, try the 790. You'll still lose the weight and you get to enjoy a bit of food too :) You'd be starting to step up the plans soon anyway probably, just start it a little sooner :) Good luck

You have done so well already, you are only human and its our natural desire to want to eat and drink so don't beat yourself up about it.

Why not have a chat to your CDC and see about swapping plans. You may find it easier when you know you have a meal to come each day.

Don't give up now when you've come so far! Good luck!

hi hun,please please please!!! follow it through to the end you will so regret it perservere your so close to the end im 5lbs from goal starting weight 13 stone 12lbs now 10 stone 5lbs,you definatley dont want to do this again!!! its to hard drink loads of water and keep your chin up!!! lol xx

790 is a good one to step upto.... My final stone has been so hard to shift but to be honest i am a stubborn bugger & won't quit until i reach my target weight!!!

Speak to you CDC, Good luck you have done so well so far.....xxx

Thanks for the replies, I have spoken to my CDC and she also recomends 790, why is the last stone so so hard?

Hiya,

I moved on to 790 yesterday as i had one good week on ss (loss wise) but i could not take the hunger.

its much better for me and cooking in the evening gives me something to do instead of just sat there dreaming of food!

it should only take you a few weeks, just concentrate on that remember, "nothing tastes as good as being thin feels!, quote by Mick Jagger believe it or not! (courtesy of heat mag!!)

Back