please help me lol

ELLIEMONSTER

I started yesterday on slimming world did great .. today I had a bowl well42g of All Bran mixed with an activia fat free yogurt and a bananna for breakfast lunch was left over spag bol from tea all free and tea i cooked a turkey stir fry using loads of veg and fry light.. here lies my question i used 5 tbls of hp barbecue sauce in the stirfry .. it was too dry lol this was hsared between four family members how do i work out the bloody syns for that..? was doing well today 5 syns on a packet of iced gems as a snack but now worried that i have ruined it all arghhhhhhhhh..:(

oh another question i have a sore throat etc :cry:so cant do any exercise will i still lose this week next week going to do 45 mins step every night??

Thanks in advance

Don't worry about not being able to work out, you will still lose weight. It takes 3,500 cals to lose 1lb, that's one hell of a lot of exercise!

Don't worry about not being able to work out, you will still lose weight. It takes 3,500 cals to lose 1lb, that's one hell of a lot of exercise!

Blurry hell, my 30 min workout a day is pretty pointless then:8855:

I'm norty I don't count table sauces in my syns, but, I only ever have a tidgy bit;)

seriously??!!!! Oh well another good excuse for not bothering with the gym - think I will stick to my walking & gardening

Back