1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

please help me lol

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by ELLIEMONSTER, 25 May 2010 Social URL.

ELLIEMONSTER Full Member

I started yesterday on slimming world did great .. today I had a bowl well42g of All Bran mixed with an activia fat free yogurt and a bananna for breakfast lunch was left over spag bol from tea all free and tea i cooked a turkey stir fry using loads of veg and fry light.. here lies my question i used 5 tbls of hp barbecue sauce in the stirfry .. it was too dry lol this was hsared between four family members how do i work out the bloody syns for that..? was doing well today 5 syns on a packet of iced gems as a snack but now worried that i have ruined it all arghhhhhhhhh..:(

oh another question i have a sore throat etc :cry:so cant do any exercise will i still lose this week next week going to do 45 mins step every night??

Thanks in advance
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Loopeylou

Loopeylou Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    5 Tbsp of sauce split between 4 of you won't be bad at all, no more than 2 syns per portion so don't worry. Sorry dont eat BBQ sauce so don't know the exact syns but would imagine its prob 1 syn per tbsp.
    :) x
  4. Tabbicat

Tabbicat Full Member

Goal Weight:
    Slimming World At Home
    HP classic bbq sauce is 1 syn per level tbsp. If it was shared between 4 family members i would count is as 1 1/2 syns to be on the safe side. xx
  5. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    Don't worry about not being able to work out, you will still lose weight. It takes 3,500 cals to lose 1lb, that's one hell of a lot of exercise!
  6. Wish

Wish Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Calorie Counting/Low Fat
    Blurry hell, my 30 min workout a day is pretty pointless then:8855:

I'm norty I don't count table sauces in my syns, but, I only ever have a tidgy bit;)
  7. julie19

julie19 Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    seriously??!!!! Oh well another good excuse for not bothering with the gym - think I will stick to my walking & gardening
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.