please help me lol

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by ELLIEMONSTER, 25 May 2010 Social URL.

1. ELLIEMONSTER

ELLIEMONSTER Full Member

I started yesterday on slimming world did great .. today I had a bowl well42g of All Bran mixed with an activia fat free yogurt and a bananna for breakfast lunch was left over spag bol from tea all free and tea i cooked a turkey stir fry using loads of veg and fry light.. here lies my question i used 5 tbls of hp barbecue sauce in the stirfry .. it was too dry lol this was hsared between four family members how do i work out the bloody syns for that..? was doing well today 5 syns on a packet of iced gems as a snack but now worried that i have ruined it all arghhhhhhhhh..:(

oh another question i have a sore throat etc :cry:so cant do any exercise will i still lose this week next week going to do 45 mins step every night??

Thanks in advance

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Loopeylou

Loopeylou Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(2.46%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    5 Tbsp of sauce split between 4 of you won't be bad at all, no more than 2 syns per portion so don't worry. Sorry dont eat BBQ sauce so don't know the exact syns but would imagine its prob 1 syn per tbsp.
    :) x

4. Tabbicat

Tabbicat Full Member

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World At Home
    HP classic bbq sauce is 1 syn per level tbsp. If it was shared between 4 family members i would count is as 1 1/2 syns to be on the safe side. xx

5. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    Don't worry about not being able to work out, you will still lose weight. It takes 3,500 cals to lose 1lb, that's one hell of a lot of exercise!

6. Wish

Wish Silver Member

Start Weight:
    100.7kg
    Current Weight:
    64.9kg
    Goal Weight:
    70.8kg
    Lost(%):
    35.8kg(35.59%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting/Low Fat
    Blurry hell, my 30 min workout a day is pretty pointless then:8855:

I'm norty I don't count table sauces in my syns, but, I only ever have a tidgy bit;)

7. julie19

julie19 Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimmingworld
    seriously??!!!! Oh well another good excuse for not bothering with the gym - think I will stick to my walking & gardening

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.