Please help motivate me :(

Hi everyone need motivation too! 3rd day its sooooo hard!!

Week 1 is the hardest, week 2 less so because it's more routine & by week 3 it's just what you do. There are hard days but I just try to acknowledge to myself that it is hard & it's pretty great that I'm sticking to it. If you can get your head down, focus on drinking your water & having your packs then in no time at all you'll be able to see & feel a difference. If it helps, since the last day in January I have now lost 3st 12lbs & still going strong :)

AnnieAnnie said:
Week 1 is the hardest, week 2 less so because it's more routine & by week 3 it's just what you do. There are hard days but I just try to acknowledge to myself that it is hard & it's pretty great that I'm sticking to it. If you can get your head down, focus on drinking your water & having your packs then in no time at all you'll be able to see & feel a difference. If it helps, since the last day in January I have now lost 3st 12lbs & still going strong :)

That is an amazing loss in that time!
Well done!!! :)
I'm on day 12 lost 10lbs first week. Weigh in again on Wednesday.
And I agree it does get easier as the days go on and the feeling of being in control around food as well as the weight loss feels great! :)

Im making toast for my kids breakfast and want some so bad!!

Well done DonnaMarie, that's a great first week loss! Good luck for your weigh in on Weds. Each day gets just a little bit easier & some days you don't think about it that much at all!

lisalollipop13909 said:
Im making toast for my kids breakfast and want some so bad!!

No you don't!
It's toast it'll always be there.
Your just choosing not to have it now.
The feeling you'll get when you step on those scales is much better than boring old toast will taste I promise you!
Stick with it stay strong!
It's not hunger it's all in the mind.
You can do it :) xxx

AnnieAnnie said:
Well done DonnaMarie, that's a great first week loss! Good luck for your weigh in on Weds. Each day gets just a little bit easier & some days you don't think about it that much at all!

Thank you very much! :) xx

Thanks ur so right. Just need to keep thinking about the end result. Its hard wen u love food! Im gonna try cos i really want this. My weight issues are causing issues in my life making me depressed and fed up.

Apparently peepl really struggle with bread I was desperate for baguette in first weeks on week 7 now and still feel like1 but I just remind my self of the amazing losses i have already achieved isit really worth that baguette ??? It does get easier it's now part of my daily routine I'm feeling great lots of energy :D.... I'd suggest to everybody to write a list of goals I keep mine on my wardrobe along with a list of reason why I'm doing my... I love keeping my own little diary I used to write in it every night but as the diet has become more routine somedays I forget ....I also started a thread a while ago I think it was called inspirational quotes il post the thread later when I get on pc xx

How much u lost?

I promise you that I was obsessed with the lentil dahl in the cd book for the first ten weeks. I ate it in my 810 week & was beyond disappointed. Food tastes nowhere near as good as you remember. Just try & think of bread as something you can't have although you want it - like a new car, a new pair of shoes every day etc.

Its just when its there its so easy but im trying.... What do u think chances of losing 3 stone in 2 months ?

Back